Applied general equilibrium models for energy studies: a survey
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William D. Nordhaus, 1992.
"Rolling the 'Dice': An Optimal Transition Path for Controlling Greenhouse Gases,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1019, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Nordhaus, William D., 1993. "Rolling the 'DICE': an optimal transition path for controlling greenhouse gases," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 27-50, March.
- Anh, Nguyen Van & Hall, V.B. & Truong, T.P., 1988.
"An Australian Fuel Substitution Tax Model: Orani-LFT,"
113, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Hall, V. B. & Truong, T. P. & Van Anh, Nguyen, 1990. "An Australian fuel substitution tax model: ORANI-LFT," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 255-268, October.
- Alan S. Manne & Richard G. Richels, 1990. "CO2 Emission Limits: An Economic Cost Analysis for the USA," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 51-74.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993.
"Reducing U.S. carbon dioxide emissions: an assessment of different instruments,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 491-520.
- Jorgenson, D.W. & Wilcoxen, P.J., 1992. "Reducing US Carbon Dioxide Emissions: An Assessment of Different Instruments," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1590, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Blitzer, Charles R. & Eckaus, R.S. & Lahiri, Supriya & Meeraus, Alexander, 1992. "Growth and welfare losses from carbon emissions restrictions : a general equilibrium analysis for Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 963, The World Bank.
- Roy G. Boyd & Khosrow Doroodian & Prapassorn Udomvaech, 1994. "Tax Reform and Energy in the Philippines Economy: A General Equilibrium Computation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 135-155.
- Bopp, Anthony & Lady, George M., 1982. "On measuring the effects of higher energy prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 218-224, October.
- Hogan, Lindsay & Naughten, Barry, 1990. "Some general equilibrium effects of declining crude oil production in Australia," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 242-250, October.
- Thomas Rutherford, 1992. "The Welfare Effects of Fossil Carbon Restrictions: Results from a Recursively Dynamic Trade Model," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 112, OECD Publishing.
- Blitzer, Charles R. & Eckaus, R.S. & Lahiri, Supriya & Meeraus, Alexander, 1992. "How restricting carbon dioxide and methane emissions would affect the Indian economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 978, The World Bank.
- Bergman, Lars, 1988. "Energy Policy Modeling: A survey of general equilibrium approaches," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 377-399.
- Jorgenson, D.W. & Slesnick, D. & Wilcoxen, P.J., 1992. "Carbon Taxes and Economic Welfare," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1589, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Hazilla, Michael & Kopp, Raymond J, 1990. "Social Cost of Environmental Quality Regulations: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 853-73, August.
- John P. Weyant, 1993. "Costs of Reducing Global Carbon Emissions," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 27-46, Fall.
- Khorshid, Motaz, 1990. "A dynamic macroeconomic model for Kuwait : Analysis of the medium-term path," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 289-301, October.
- Stephen C Peck & Thomas J. Teisberg, 1992. "CETA: A Model for Carbon Emissions Trajectory Assessment," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 55-78.
- Seddighi, H. R., 1985. "A general equilibrium framework for optimal planning in an oil-producing economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 179-190, July.
- Proost, S. & Van Regemorter, D., 1992. "Economic effects of a carbon tax : With a general equilibrium illustration for Belgium," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 136-149, April.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993. "Reducing US carbon emissions: an econometric general equilibrium assessment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 7-25, March.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-51, September.
- Gaskins, Darius W, Jr & Weyant, John P, 1993. "Model Comparisons of the Costs of Reducing CO2 Emissions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 318-23, May.
- Peck, Stephen C. & Teisberg, Thomas J., 1993. "Global warming uncertainties and the value of information: an analysis using CETA," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 71-97, March.
- Boyd, Roy & Uri, Noel D., 1991. "An assessment of the impacts of energy taxes," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 349-379, December.
- Boyd, Roy & Uri, Noel D., 1993. "The economic impact of taxes on refined petroleum products in the Philippines," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 31-47.
- Lars Bergman, 1991. "General equilibrium effects of environmental policy: A CGE-modeling approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(1), pages 43-61, March.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1990. "Intertemporal general equilibrium modeling of U.S. environmental regulation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 715-744.
- John Pezzey, 1992. "Analysis of Unilateral CO2 Control in the European Community and OECD," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 159-172.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:18:y:1996:i:3:p:145-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.