Applied general equilibrium models for energy studies: a survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, V. B. & Truong, T. P. & Van Anh, Nguyen, 1990.
"An Australian fuel substitution tax model: ORANI-LFT,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 255-268, October.
- Anh, Nguyen Van & Hall, V.B. & Truong, T.P., 1988. "An Australian Fuel Substitution Tax Model: Orani-LFT," Working Papers 113, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Hazilla, Michael & Kopp, Raymond J, 1990. "Social Cost of Environmental Quality Regulations: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 853-873, August.
- Thomas Rutherford, 1992. "The Welfare Effects of Fossil Carbon Restrictions: Results from a Recursively Dynamic Trade Model," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 112, OECD Publishing.
- Khorshid, Motaz, 1990. "A dynamic macroeconomic model for Kuwait : Analysis of the medium-term path," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 289-301, October.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993. "Reducing US carbon emissions: an econometric general equilibrium assessment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 7-25, March.
- Proost, S. & Van Regemorter, D., 1992. "Economic effects of a carbon tax : With a general equilibrium illustration for Belgium," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 136-149, April.
- John P. Weyant, 1993. "Costs of Reducing Global Carbon Emissions," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 27-46, Fall.
- Bopp, Anthony & Lady, George M., 1982. "On measuring the effects of higher energy prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 218-224, October.
- Jorgenson, D.W. & Slesnick, D. & Wilcoxen, P.J., 1992. "Carbon Taxes and Economic Welfare," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1589, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Boyd, Roy & Uri, Noel D., 1993. "The economic impact of taxes on refined petroleum products in the Philippines," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 31-47.
- Hogan, Lindsay & Naughten, Barry, 1990. "Some general equilibrium effects of declining crude oil production in Australia," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 242-250, October.
- Roy G. Boyd & Khosrow Doroodian & Prapassorn Udomvaech, 1994. "Tax Reform and Energy in the Philippines Economy: A General Equilibrium Computation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 135-155.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993.
"Reducing U.S. carbon dioxide emissions: an assessment of different instruments,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 491-520.
- Jorgenson, D.W. & Wilcoxen, P.J., 1992. "Reducing US Carbon Dioxide Emissions: An Assessment of Different Instruments," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1590, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Bergman, Lars, 1988. "Energy Policy Modeling: A survey of general equilibrium approaches," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 377-399.
- Peck, Stephen C. & Teisberg, Thomas J., 1993. "Global warming uncertainties and the value of information: an analysis using CETA," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 71-97, March.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-1051, September.
- Blitzer, Charles R. & Eckaus, R.S. & Lahiri, Supriya & Meeraus, Alexander, 1992. "Growth and welfare losses from carbon emissions restrictions : a general equilibrium analysis for Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 963, The World Bank.
- John Pezzey, 1992. "Analysis of Unilateral CO2 Control in the European Community and OECD," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 159-172.
- Gaskins, Darius W, Jr & Weyant, John P, 1993. "Model Comparisons of the Costs of Reducing CO2 Emissions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 318-323, May.
- Stephen C Peck & Thomas J. Teisberg, 1992. "CETA: A Model for Carbon Emissions Trajectory Assessment," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 55-78.
- Alan S. Manne & Richard G. Richels, 1990. "CO2 Emission Limits: An Economic Cost Analysis for the USA," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 51-74.
- Nordhaus, William D., 1993.
"Rolling the 'DICE': an optimal transition path for controlling greenhouse gases,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 27-50, March.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1992. "Rolling the 'Dice': An Optimal Transition Path for Controlling Greenhouse Gases," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1019, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Blitzer, Charles R. & Eckaus, R.S. & Lahiri, Supriya & Meeraus, Alexander, 1992. "How restricting carbon dioxide and methane emissions would affect the Indian economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 978, The World Bank.
- Seddighi, H. R., 1985. "A general equilibrium framework for optimal planning in an oil-producing economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 179-190, July.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1990. "Intertemporal general equilibrium modeling of U.S. environmental regulation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 715-744.
- Boyd, Roy & Uri, Noel D., 1991. "An assessment of the impacts of energy taxes," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 349-379, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:18:y:1996:i:3:p:145-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.