Model Comparisons of the Costs of Reducing CO2 Emissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cramton, Peter & Kerr, Suzi, 2002.
"Tradeable carbon permit auctions: How and why to auction not grandfather,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 333-345, March.
- Kerr, Suzi & Cramton, Peter, 1998. "Tradable Carbon Permit Auctions: How and Why to Auction Not Grandfather," Discussion Papers dp-98-34, Resources For the Future.
- Peter Cramton & Suzi Kerr, 2002. "Tradeable Carbon Permit Auctions: How and Why to Auction Not Grandfather," Papers of Peter Cramton 02eptc, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 06 May 2002.
- Cramton, Peter & Kerr, Suzi, 1998. "Tradeable Carbon Permit Auctions: How and Why to Auction, Not Grandfather," Working Papers 197846, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Marvão Pereira, Alfredo & Marvão Pereira, Rui Manuel, 2010.
"Is fuel-switching a no-regrets environmental policy? VAR evidence on carbon dioxide emissions, energy consumption and economic performance in Portugal,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 227-242, January.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui Manuel Marvão Pereira, 2008. "Is Fuel-Switching a No-Regrets Environmental Policy? VAR Evidence on Carbon Dioxide Emissions, Energy Consumption and Economic Performance in Portugal," Economics Working Papers 05_2008, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Rui Manuel Marvão Pereira, 2009. "Is Fuel-Switching a No-Regrets Environmental Policy? VAR Evidence on Carbon Dioxide Emissions, Energy Consumption and Economic Performance in Portugal," Working Papers 87, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 1996. "Applied general equilibrium models for energy studies: a survey," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 145-164, July.
- Paul Ekins, 1995. "Rethinking the costs related to global warming: A survey of the issues," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(3), pages 231-277, October.
- Hammitt, James K. & Adams, John L., 1996. "The value of international cooperation for abating global climate change," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 219-241, October.
- Solomon, Barry D., 1999. "New directions in emissions trading: the potential contribution of new institutional economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 371-387, September.
- Ashish Rana & Tsuneyuki Morita, 2000. "Scenarios for greenhouse gas emission mitigation: a review of modeling of strategies and policies in integrated assessment models," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 3(2), pages 267-289, June.
- Alfredo Pereira & Rui Pereira, 2010.
"On the potential economic costs of cutting carbon dioxide emissions in Portugal,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 9(3), pages 211-222, December.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Rui Manuel Marvão Pereira, 2008. "On the Potential Economic Costs of Cutting Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Portugal," Working Papers 79, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 15 Sep 2010.
- John Weyant & Elmar Kriegler, 2014. "Preface and introduction to EMF 27," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 345-352, April.
- David C. Warren & Zachary A. Wendling & Jacob Bower-Bir & Henry Fields & Kenneth R. Richards & Sanya Carley & Barry M. Rubin, 2015. "Estimating state and sub-state economic effects of a carbon dioxide tax policy: An application of a new multi-region energy-economy econometric model," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 119-139, August.
- Hall, Darwin C. & Behl, Richard J., 2006. "Integrating economic analysis and the science of climate instability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 442-465, May.
- Joseph E. Aldy & William A. Pizer, 2016. "Editor's Choice Alternative Metrics for Comparing Domestic Climate Change Mitigation Efforts and the Emerging International Climate Policy Architecture," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 3-24.
- Parson, Edward A, 1995. "Integrated assessment and environmental policy making : In pursuit of usefulness," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 463-475.
- Kriegler, Elmar & Petermann, Nils & Krey, Volker & Schwanitz, Valeria Jana & Luderer, Gunnar & Ashina, Shuichi & Bosetti, Valentina & Eom, Jiyong & Kitous, Alban & Méjean, Aurélie & Paroussos, Leonida, 2015.
"Diagnostic indicators for integrated assessment models of climate policy,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 90(PA), pages 45-61.
- Elmar Kriegler & Nils Petermann & Volker Krey & Valeria Jana Schwanitz & Gunnar Luderer & Shuichi Ashina & Valentina Bosetti & Jiyong Eom & Alban Kitous & Aurélie Méjean & Leonidas Paroussos & Fuminor, 2015. "Diagnostic indicators for integrated assessment models of climate policy," Post-Print hal-01086069, HAL.
- Allen A. Fawcett, Leon E. Clarke, and John P. Weyant, 2014. "Introduction to EMF 24," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I).
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Pizer, William A., 2014. "Comparability of Effort in International Climate Policy Architecture," Working Paper Series rwp14-006, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Maddison, David, 1995. "A cost-benefit analysis of slowing climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 337-346.
- Aldy, Joseph Edgar & Pizer, William, 2016. "Alternative Metrics for Comparing Domestic Climate Change Mitigation Efforts and the Emerging International Climate Policy Architecture," Scholarly Articles 22808338, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Conconi, Paola, 2003.
"Green lobbies and transboundary pollution in large open economies,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 399-422, March.
- Paola Conconi, 2003. "Green Lobbies and Transboundary Pollution in Large Open Economies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/5837, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:83:y:1993:i:2:p:318-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.