Reducing U.S. carbon dioxide emissions: an assessment of different instruments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jorgenson, D.W. & Wilcoxen, P.J., 1992. "Reducing US Carbon Dioxide Emissions: An Assessment of Different Instruments," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1590, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoffmann, Johannes & Homburg, Stefan, 1990. "Explaining the Rise and Decline of the Dollar," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 53-68.
- Meese, Richard, 1990. "Currency Fluctuations in the Post-Bretton Woods Era," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 117-134, Winter.
- Hoffmann, Johannes & Homburg, Stefan, 1991. "Explaining the Rise and Decline of the Dollar: A Reply," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 451-456.
- Menkhoff, Lukas, 1991. "Explaining the Rise and Decline of the Dollar: A Note," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 445-450.
- McKinnon, Ronald I, 1988. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies for International Financial Stability: A Proposal," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 83-103, Winter.
- Williamson, John, 1987. "Exchange Rate Management: The Role of Target Zones," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 200-204, May.
- Shibata, Hirofumi & Winrich, J Steven, 1983. "Control of Pollution when the Offended Defend Themselves," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(200), pages 425-437, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:15:y:1993:i:5-6:p:491-520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .