Modelling income distribution in countries in transition: A computable general equilibrium analysis for Poland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pudney, S., 1992. "Economic Transformation and Income Distribution in Hungary: Can the Tax Benefit System Cope?," Papers 9201, Cambridge - D.P. on Economic Transition.
- Harris, Richard, 1984.
"Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Small Open Economies with Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 1016-1032, December.
- Richard Harris, 1983. "Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Small Open Economies with Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition," Working Papers 524, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Robinson, Sherman & Tyson, Laura DAndrea, 1985. "Foreign trade, resource allocation, and structural adjustment in Yugoslavia: 1976-1980," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 46-70, March.
- Rosati, Dariusz K, 1992. "The CMEA Demise, Trade Restructuring, and Trade Destruction in Central and Eastern Europe," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 58-81, Spring.
- Dewatripont, Mathias & Michel, Gilles, 1987.
"On closure rules, homogeneity and dynamics in applied general equilibrium models,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 65-76, June.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Gilles Michel, 1987. "On closure rules: homogeneity and dynamics in applied general equilibrium models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9563, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550.
- Hare, Paul & Revesz, Tamas & Zalai, Erno, 1993. "Modeling an economy in transition: trade adjustment policies for Hungary," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 625-652.
- Cohen, S. I. & Tuyl, J. M. C., 1991. "Growth and equity effects of changing demographic structures in the Netherlands : Simulations within a social accounting matrix," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 3-15, January.
- Brada, Josef C & King, Arthur E, 1992. "Is There a J-Curve for the Economic Transition from Socialism to Capitalism?," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 37-53.
- Robinson, Sherman, 1989. "Multisectoral models," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 885-947 Elsevier.
- Devaragan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Policy lessons from trade-focused, two-sector models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 625-657.
- Atkinson,Anthony Barnes & Micklewright,John, 1992.
"Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521438827.
- Atkinson,Anthony Barnes & Micklewright,John, 1992. "Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521433297.
- Breuss, Fritz & Tesche, Jean, 1993. "Hungary in transition: a computable general equilibrium model comparison with Austria," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 581-623.
- Rattso, Jorn, 1982. "Different macroclosures of the original Johansen model and their impact on policy evaluation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 85-97, March.
- Barbara Maciaszek‐Roberts, 1993. "Transition in eastern Europe: Does the sequence of privatization matter?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 113-121, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Álvarez-Martínez, María Teresa & Polo, Clemente, 2012. "A general equilibrium assessment of external and domestic shocks in Spain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2486-2493.
- Field, Alfred J. & Wongwatanasin, Umaporn, 2007. "Tax policies' impact on output, trade and income in Thailand," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 361-380.
- Barbara M Roberts & Jeffery I Round, "undated". "Import Demand Specification in Computable General Equilibrium Models of Economies in Transition," Discussion Papers in European Economics 99/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:13:y:1996:i:1:p:67-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.