A general equilibrium assessment of external and domestic shocks in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Boeters & Christoph Bohringer & Thiess Buttner & Margit Kraus, 2010. "Economic effects of VAT reforms in Germany," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(17), pages 2165-2182.
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Polo, Clemente & Sancho, Ferran, 1995.
"An Evaluation of the Performance of an Applied General Equilibrium Model of the Spanish Economy,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(1), pages 115-141, June.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Clemente Polo & Ferran Sancho, 1994. "An evaluation of the performance of an applied general equilibrium model of the Spanish economy," Working Papers 480, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Roberts, Barbara M. & Zolkiewski, Zbigniew, 1996. "Modelling income distribution in countries in transition: A computable general equilibrium analysis for Poland," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 67-90, January.
- Clemente Polo & Elisabeth Valle, 2008. "A General Equilibrium Assessment of the Impact of a Fall in Tourism Under Alternative Closure Rules: the Case of the Balearic Islands," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 31(1), pages 3-34, January.
- Bohringer, Christoph & Boeters, Stefan & Feil, Michael, 2005.
"Taxation and unemployment: an applied general equilibrium approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 81-108, January.
- Christoph Boehringer & Stefan Boeters & Michael Feil, 2004. "Taxation and Unemployment: An Applied General Equilibrium Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 1272, CESifo Group Munich.
- Latorre, María C. & Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Gómez-Plana, Antonio G., 2009. "The effects of multinationals on host economies: A CGE approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 851-864, September.
- Rattso, Jorn, 1982. "Different macroclosures of the original Johansen model and their impact on policy evaluation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 85-97, March.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D & Robinson, Sherman, 1993. "External Shocks, Purchasing Power Parity, and the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 7(1), pages 45-63, January.
- Francois, Joseph & Bradley McDonald, 1996. "Liberalization and Capital Accumulation in the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 310, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Learmonth, D. & McGregor, P.G. & Swales, J.K. & Turner, K.R. & Yin, Y.P., 2007. "The importance of the regional/local dimension of sustainable development: An illustrative Computable General Equilibrium analysis of the Jersey economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 15-41, January.
- Robinson, Sherman, 1991. "Macroeconomics, financial variables, and computable general equilibrium models," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(11), pages 1509-1525, November.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Noyola, Pedro Javier & Manresa, Antonio & Polo, Clemente & Sancho, Ferran, 1988. "A general equilibrium analysis of the 1986 tax reform in Spain," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 334-342, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María Teresa Álvarez-Martínez & Michael L. Lahr, 2016. "Gaming, States, and Tax Revenues—the Tortoise or the Hare: A CGE Comparative Assessment of Casino Resorts and Games-Only Casinos," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 236-258, June.
- Michael Lahr & Maria Alvarez, 2013. "Tortoise and the Hare Revisited? A CGE Analysis of Gaming and State Tax Revenues:," ERSA conference papers ersa13p191, European Regional Science Association.
- Riccardo Magnani & Luca Piccoli & Martine Carré & Amedeo Spadaro, 2013.
"Would a euro's depreciation improve the French economy?,"
CEPN Working Papers
- Magnani, Riccardo & Piccoli, Luca & Carré, Martine & Spadaro, Amedeo, 2017. "Would a Euro's Depreciation Improve the French Economy?," IZA Discussion Papers 11094, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Riccardo Magnani & Luca Piccoli & Martine Carré & Amedeo Spadaro, 2013. "Would a real depreciation of the euro improve the French economy?," DEA Working Papers 60, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Luciano Canova & Luca Piccoli & Amedeo Spadaro, 2015.
"An ex ante evaluation of the Revenu de Solidarité Active by micro–macro simulation techniques,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Luciano Canova & Luca Piccoli & Amedeo Spadaro, 2014. "An ex ante evaluation of the Revenu de Solidarité Active by micro-macro simulation techniques," DEA Working Papers 67, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Kim, Jiyoung & Nakano, Satoshi & Nishimura, Kazuhiko, 2017. "Multifactor CES general equilibrium: Models and applications," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 115-127.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0077-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Álvarez-Martínez, María, 2014. "The Effects of European Structural Funds in the Spanish Regions Using CGE Models: a review," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 29, pages 129-138.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE; Closure rules; Economic recession;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:29:y:2012:i:6:p:2486-2493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.