Measuring the impact of AFTA: An application of a linked CGE system
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1990. "Regional integration among developing countries: opportunities, obstacles and options," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 416, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- de Melo, Jaime, 1988. "Computable general equilibrium models for trade policy analysis in developing countries: A survey," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 469-503.
- Cox, David & Harris, Richard, 1985.
"Trade Liberalization and Industrial Organization: Some Estimates for Canada,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(1), pages 115-145, February.
- David Cox & Richard Harris, 1983. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Organization: Some Estimates for Canada," Working Papers 523, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- GINSBURGH, Victor & VAN DER HEYDEN, Ludo, "undated".
"General equilibrium with wage rigidities: an application to Belgium,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
661, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Victor Ginsburgh & Ludo Van der Heyden, 1984. "General Equilibrium with Wage Rigidities: An Application to Belgium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 720, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Ludo Van der Heyden, 1985. "General equilibrium with wage rigidities: an application to Belgium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1751, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- A. K. Sen, 1963. "Neo‐Classical And Neo‐Keynbsian Theories Of Distribution," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 39(85), pages 53-64, 03.
- David Cox & Richard G. Harris, 1986. "A Quantitative Assessment of the Economic Impact on Canada of Sectoral Free Trade with the United States," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 377-394, August.
- Kemal Dervis & Jaime de Melo & Sherman Robinson, 2015.
"A General Equilibrium Analysis Of Foreign Exchange Shortages In A Developing Economy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,
in: Modeling Developing Countries' Policies in General Equilibrium, chapter 4, pages 71-86
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Dervis, Kemal & de Melo, Jaime & Robinson, Sherman, 1981. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of Foreign Exchange Shortages in a Developing Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 891-906, December.
- Capros, P. & Karadeloglou, P. & Mentzas, G., 1990. "An empirical assessment of macroeconometric and CGE approaches in policy modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 557-585.
- Robinson, Sherman, 1991. "Macroeconomics, financial variables, and computable general equilibrium models," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(11), pages 1509-1525, November.
- repec:fth:michin:311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1975.
"Existence of an Exchange Equilibrium under Price Rigidities,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(2), pages 301-320, June.
- DREZE, Jacques H., "undated". "Existence of an exchange equilibrium under price rigidites," CORE Discussion Papers RP 225, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Meeraus, Alexander, 1983. "An algebraic approach to modeling," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 81-108, February.
- Rattso, Jorn, 1982. "Different macroclosures of the original Johansen model and their impact on policy evaluation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 85-97, March.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Gilles Michel, 1987.
"On closure rules: homogeneity and dynamics in applied general equilibrium models,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/9563, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dewatripont, Mathias & Michel, Gilles, 1987. "On closure rules, homogeneity and dynamics in applied general equilibrium models," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 65-76, June.
- Brown, D.K., 1992. "The Impact of a North American Free Trade Area: Applied General Equilibrium Models," Working Papers 311, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Randall Wigle, 1988. "General Equilibrium Evaluation of Canada-U.S. Trade Liberalization in a Global Context," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(3), pages 539-564, August.
- Robinson, Sherman & Burfisher, Mary E. & Hinojosa-Ojeda, Raul & Thierfelder, Karen E., 1993. "Agricultural policies and migration in a U.S.-Mexico free trade area: A computable general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 673-701.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:17:y:1995:i:4:p:325-365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.