General Equilibrium Evaluation of Canada-U.S. Trade Liberalization in a Global Context
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daron Djerdjian, 2010. "Economics versus politics in trade policy," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(2), pages 223-240, June.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Barry Eichengreen, 1992.
"Trade Liberalization in General Equilibrium: Intertemporal and Inter-industry Effects,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 253-280, May.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Barry Eichengreen, 1989. "Trade Liberalization in General Equilibrium: Intertemporal and Inter-Industry Effects," NBER Working Papers 2965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence H. Goulder and Barry Eichengreen., 1989. "Trade Liberalization in General Equilibrium: Intertemporal and Inter-Industry Effects," Economics Working Papers 89-110, University of California at Berkeley.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Eichengreen, Barry, 1989. "Trade Liberalization in General Equilibrium: Intertemporal and Inter-Industry Effects," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0ws6559g, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Cletus C. Coughlin, 1990. "What do economic models tell us about the effects of the U.S.-Canada Free Trade Agreement?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 40-58.
- Mercenier, Jean, 1995.
"Nonuniqueness of Solutions in Applied General Equilibrium Models with Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(1), pages 161-177, June.
- Jean Mercenier, 1994. "Nonuniqueness of solutions in applied general equilibrium models with scale economies and imperfect competition," Staff Report 183, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Heinz Hauser & Peter Moser, 1990. "Die wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Forschung über Fragen Schweiz - EG: Stand, Hauptergebnisse, Lücken," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 126(III), pages 231-253, September.
- Linda Hunter & James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 1991.
"Trade liberalization in a multinational-dominated industry: a theoretical and applied general equilibrium analysis,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, pages 39-42.
- Linda Hunter & James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 1991. "Trade Liberalization in a Multinational-Dominated Industry: A Theoretical and Applied General-Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 3679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adams, F. Gerard & Park, I., 1995. "Measuring the impact of AFTA: An application of a linked CGE system," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 325-365, August.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm, 1996.
"Commercial policy and dynamic adjustment under monopolistic competition,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 373-409, May.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 1994. "Commercial Policy and Dynamic Adjustment Under Monopolistic Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 1037, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kaludura Abayasiri-Silva & Mark Horridge, 1998. "The Effects of Current Fiscal Restraint on the Australian Economy: an Applied General Equilibrium Analysis with Imperfect Competition," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-91, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Djerdjian, Daron O., 2009. "Economies of scale and trade policy: The median voter model revisited," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 479-487, June.
- Markusen, James R. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Hunter, Linda, 1995. "Trade liberalization in a multinational-dominated industry," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 95-117, February.
- Koo, Won W. & Karemera, David, 1992. "Trade Creation and Diversion Effects of the U.S.-Canadian Free Trade Agreement," Agricultural Economics Reports 23345, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Gabrielle Antille & Fabrizio Carlevaro & Nicolas Schmitt & Simon Fraser, 1990. "Europe 1992 and Beyond: Towards a Quantitative General Equilibrium Assessment for Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 126(III), pages 193-213, September.
- Kaludura Abayasiri-Silva & Mark Horridge, 1996. "Economies of Scale and Imperfect Competition in an Applied General Equilibrium Model of the Australian Economy," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-84, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:21:y:1988:i:3:p:539-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.