A CGE approach to modeling the development ladder
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- GINSBURGH, Victor & VAN DER HEYDEN, Ludo, "undated".
"General equilibrium with wage rigidities: an application to Belgium,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
661, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Victor Ginsburgh & Ludo Van der Heyden, 1984. "General Equilibrium with Wage Rigidities: An Application to Belgium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 720, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Ludo Van der Heyden, 1985. "General equilibrium with wage rigidities: an application to Belgium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1751, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- A. K. Sen, 1963. "Neo‐Classical And Neo‐Keynbsian Theories Of Distribution," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 39(85), pages 53-64, 03.
- Feder, Gershon, 1983. "On exports and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 59-73.
- Adams, F. Gerard & Park, I., 1995. "Measuring the impact of AFTA: An application of a linked CGE system," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 325-365, August.
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1975.
"Existence of an Exchange Equilibrium under Price Rigidities,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(2), pages 301-320, June.
- DREZE, Jacques H., "undated". "Existence of an exchange equilibrium under price rigidites," CORE Discussion Papers RP 225, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mathias Dewatripont & Gilles Michel, 1987.
"On closure rules: homogeneity and dynamics in applied general equilibrium models,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/9563, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dewatripont, Mathias & Michel, Gilles, 1987. "On closure rules, homogeneity and dynamics in applied general equilibrium models," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 65-76, June.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:6:y:1995:i:2:p:177-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.