The Effects of European Structural Funds in the Spanish Regions Using CGE Models: a review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose-Ramon Monrobel & Angeles Camara & Miguel-Angel Marcos, 2013. "Modelling European Regional Policy 2007--2013: Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of the Economic Impact on the Madrid Region," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 264-280, February.
- M. Carmen Lima & M. Alejandro Cardenete, 2005. "Impact Assessment of European Structural Funds in Andalusia - a CGE Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa05p154, European Regional Science Association.
- Álvarez-Martínez, María Teresa & Polo, Clemente, 2012. "A general equilibrium assessment of external and domestic shocks in Spain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2486-2493.
- Mohl, P. & Hagen, T., 2010. "Do EU structural funds promote regional growth? New evidence from various panel data approaches," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 353-365, September.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Delgado & M. Carmen Lima, 2014. "The Structural Funds in Andalusia for the Programming Period 2014--2020: Time for Tightening Belts," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 563-586, March.
- Clemente Polo & Elisabeth Valle, 2008. "A General Equilibrium Assessment of the Impact of a Fall in Tourism Under Alternative Closure Rules: the Case of the Balearic Islands," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 31(1), pages 3-34, January.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & José A. Herce, "undated". "Efectos de las ayudas europeas sobre la economía madrileña, 1990-2006: Un análisis basado en el modelo Hermin," Working Papers 2003-29, FEDEA.
- Lolos, Sarantis & Suwa-Eisenmann, Akiko & Zonzilos, Nicholas & Bourguignon, Francois, 1995. "Evaluating the CSF with an extended computable general equilibrium model: The case of Greece (1988-1995)," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 177-197, April.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural Funds; Computable General Equilibrium model; Investment goods;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.