A General Equilibrium Assessment of the Impact of a Fall in Tourism Under Alternative Closure Rules: the Case of the Balearic Islands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Polo, Clemente & Sancho, Ferran, 1995.
"An Evaluation of the Performance of an Applied General Equilibrium Model of the Spanish Economy,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(1), pages 115-141, June.
- Clemente Polo & Ferran Sancho & Timothy J. Kehoe, 1994. "An evaluation of the performance of an applied general equilibrium model of the Spanish economy," Working Papers 480, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 1994.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Survey and Critical Appraisal," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(3), pages 205-248, December.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Serra-Puche, Jaime, 1983. "A computational general equilibrium model with endogenous unemployment : An analysis of the 1980 fiscal reform in Mexico," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Rattso, Jorn, 1982. "Different macroclosures of the original Johansen model and their impact on policy evaluation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 85-97, March.
- Duncan, Alan & Hutton, John & Laroui, Fouad & Ruocco, Anna, 1997. "The labour market effects of VAT harmonisation in a multicountry AGE model," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 112, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Scott Loveridge, 2004. "A Typology and Assessment of Multi-sector Regional Economic Impact Models," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 305-317.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2006.
"An Applied General Equilibrium Model to Assess the Impact of National Tax Changes on a Regional Economy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Masayuki Doi (ed.), Computable General Equilibrium Approaches In Urban And Regional Policy Studies, chapter 4, pages 41-55,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2003. "An Applied General Equilibrium Model to Assess the Impact of National Tax Changes on a Regional Economy," Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 55-65, March.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2002. "An Applied General Equilibrium Model to Assess the Impact of National Tax Changes on a Regional Economy," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/13, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Noyola, Pedro Javier & Manresa, Antonio & Polo, Clemente & Sancho, Ferran, 1988. "A general equilibrium analysis of the 1986 tax reform in Spain," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 334-342, March.
- Polo, Clemente & Sancho, Ferran, 1993. "An analysis of Spain's integration in the EEC," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 157-178, April.
- Fernández, Melchor & Polo, Clemente, 2004. "Consecuencias del ajuste fiscal en España," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(282), pages 453-484, abril-jun.
- Pyatt, Graham & Round, Jeffrey I, 1977. "Social Accounting Matrices for Development Planning," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(4), pages 339-364, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diana Perez-Dacal & Yolanda Pena-Boquete, 2011. "Temporary Employment in Tourism Activities: Regional differences in Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1811, European Regional Science Association.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Lima & Ferran Sancho, 2013. "Are There Key Sectors? An Appraisal Using Applied General Equilibrium," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2,3), pages 111-129, Winter.
- Eric Tchouamou-Njoya@hs-bremen.de, 2012. "The Economic Impact of Inbound Tourism in Kenya: A CGE Analysis," EcoMod2012 3901, EcoMod.
- Yolanda Pena-Boquete & Diana Pérez-Dacal, 2012. "Effects of tourism development on temporality," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0047, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Álvarez-Martínez, María Teresa & Polo, Clemente, 2012. "A general equilibrium assessment of external and domestic shocks in Spain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2486-2493.
- Mohamed KARIM & Eric Tchouamou NJOYA, 2013. "Impact of Inbound Tourism in Kenyan Economy: An Analysis Using a Computable General Equilibrium Model," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(7), pages 911-932, July.
- Stefano Rosignoli & Enrico Conti & Alessandro Viviani, 2013. "Local Impact of Tourism: The Case of Tuscany," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 89-109.
- Polo, Clemente & Valle, Elisabeth, 2011. "The Weight of Tourism in the Balearic Islands: 1983-1997-2004/El peso del turismo en las Islas Baleares: 1983-1997-2004," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 737-754, Diciembre.
- Ignacio Cazcarro & Rosa Duarte & Julio Sánchez Chóliz & Cristina Sarasa & Ana Serrano, 2016. "Modelling regional policy scenarios in the agri-food sector: a case study of a Spanish region," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(16), pages 1463-1480, April.
- Álvarez-Martínez, María, 2014. "The Effects of European Structural Funds in the Spanish Regions Using CGE Models: a review," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 29, pages 129-138.
More about this item
Keywordstourism impact; input-output table; social accounting matrix; applied general equilibrium; closure rules;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:inrsre:v:31:y:2008:i:1:p:3-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.