An analysis of Spain's integration in the EEC
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoffmann, Johannes & Homburg, Stefan, 1990. "Explaining the Rise and Decline of the Dollar," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 53-68.
- Meese, Richard, 1990. "Currency Fluctuations in the Post-Bretton Woods Era," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 117-134, Winter.
- Hoffmann, Johannes & Homburg, Stefan, 1991. "Explaining the Rise and Decline of the Dollar: A Reply," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 451-456.
- Menkhoff, Lukas, 1991. "Explaining the Rise and Decline of the Dollar: A Note," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 445-450.
- McKinnon, Ronald I, 1988. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies for International Financial Stability: A Proposal," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 83-103, Winter.
- Williamson, John, 1987. "Exchange Rate Management: The Role of Target Zones," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 200-204, May.
- Shibata, Hirofumi & Winrich, J Steven, 1983. "Control of Pollution when the Offended Defend Themselves," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(200), pages 425-437, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón & Herce, José A., 2008. "European cohesion policy and the Spanish economy: A policy discussion case," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 559-570.
- Francisco Javier de Miguel & Antonio Manresa, 2008. "Removal of farm subsidies in a regional economy: a computable general equilibrium analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(16), pages 2109-2120.
- Cansino, JM & Cardenete, MA & González-Limón, JM & Román, R, 2013. "Economic impacts of biofuels deployment in Andalusia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 274-282.
- M. Carmen Lima & M. Alejandro Cardenete, 2005. "Impact Assessment of European Structural Funds in Andalusia - a CGE Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa05p154, European Regional Science Association.
- Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector, 2008.
"The Rise and Fall of Spanish Unemployment: A Chain Reaction Theory Perspective,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3712, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2008. "The Rise and Fall of Spanish Unemployment: A Chain Reaction Theory Perspective," Working Papers 633, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- María Montero-Muñoz, 2000. "Estructura demográfica y sistemas de pensiones," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(2), pages 297-327, May.
- Clemente Polo & Elisabeth Valle, 2008. "A General Equilibrium Assessment of the Impact of a Fall in Tourism Under Alternative Closure Rules: the Case of the Balearic Islands," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 31(1), pages 3-34, January.
- María Montero, "undated". "Estructura demográfica y sistema de pensiones. Un análisis de equilibrio general aplicado a la economÌa espanola," Studies on the Spanish Economy 16, FEDEA.
- J. Cansino & M. Cardenete & J. Gonzalez & M. P. Pablo-Romero, 2013. "Economic impacts of solar thermal electricity technology deployment on Andalusian productive activities: a CGE approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(1), pages 25-47, February.
- Clemente Polo Andrés & Raimundo Viejo Rubio, 2011. "Efectos de aumentar las pensiones no contributivas de jubilación y las pensiones con complemento a mínimo de jubilación y viudedad a las personas mayores en España," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 196(1), pages 79-106, january.
- Antonio G. GÛmez-Plana & Oscar Bajo-Rubio, "undated". "Algunos efectos del mercado ˙nico europeo sobre la economÌa espanola: Un an·lisis a travÈs de un modelo de equilibrio general aplicado," Studies on the Spanish Economy 213, FEDEA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:15:y:1993:i:2:p:157-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.