Defining efficient policies in a general equilibrium model: a multi-objective approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Polo, Clemente & Sancho, Ferran, 1995.
"An Evaluation of the Performance of an Applied General Equilibrium Model of the Spanish Economy,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(1), pages 115-141, June.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Clemente Polo & Ferran Sancho, 1994. "An evaluation of the performance of an applied general equilibrium model of the Spanish economy," Working Papers 480, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hung, Ming-Lung & Yang, Wan-Fa & Ma, Hwong-Wen & Yang, Ya-Mei, 2006. "A novel multiobjective programming approach dealing with qualitative and quantitative objectives for environmental management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 584-593, April.
- Gabriel, Steven A. & Kumar, Satheesh & Ordonez, Javier & Nasserian, Amirali, 2006. "A multiobjective optimization model for project selection with probabilistic considerations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 297-313, December.
- Fernandez, Elena & Puerto, Justo, 2003. "Multiobjective solution of the uncapacitated plant location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 509-529, March.
- Francisco André & M. Cardenete & Esther Velázquez, 2005.
"Performing an environmental tax reform in a regional economy. A computable general equilibrium approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(2), pages 375-392, June.
- Francisco J. AndrÃ© & M. Alejandro Cardenete, 2004. "Performing an Environmental Tax Reform in a Regional Economy: A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 115, Society for Computational Economics.
- Francisco J. André & M. Alejandro Cardenete & Esther Velázquez Alonso, 2004. "Performing an Environmental Tax Reform in a Regional Economy. A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/04, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Alfred Hagger & John Madden, 2003.
"Interregional transfers: A political-economy CGE approach,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 535-554, November.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Alfred Hagger & John Madden, 2003. "Interregional transfers: A political-economy CGE approach," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 82(4), pages 535-554, November.
- Yao, Shujie & Liu, Aying, 2000. "Policy Analysis in a General Equilibrium Framework," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 589-610, September.
- Schafer, Andreas & Jacoby, Henry D., 2005. "Technology detail in a multisector CGE model: transport under climate policy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550.
- Gabriel, Steven A. & Faria, Jose A. & Moglen, Glenn E., 2006. "A multiobjective optimization approach to smart growth in land development," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 212-248, September.
- P. L. Yu, 1973. "A Class of Solutions for Group Decision Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(8), pages 936-946, April.
- Doerner, K.F. & Gutjahr, W.J. & Hartl, R.F. & Strauss, C. & Stummer, C., 2006. "Pareto ant colony optimization with ILP preprocessing in multiobjective project portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(3), pages 830-841, June.
- Willenbockel, Dirk, 2004. "Specification choice and robustness in CGE trade policy analysis with imperfect competition," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1065-1099, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco J. André & M. Alejandro Cardenete, 2009. "Efficient Economic and Environmental Policies Combining Multicriteria Techniques and General Equilibrium Modelling," Working Papers 09.08, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic policy Multicriteria decision making Computable general equilibrium model Efficient frontier;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:43:y:2009:i:3:p:192-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.