Assessing spatial equity and efficiency impacts of transport infrastructure projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Melendez-Hidalgo, Jose & Rietveld, Piet & Verhoef, Erik, 2007. "On the change in surpluses equivalence: measuring benefits from transport infrastructure investments," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 36, pages 107-140.
- H. Hanson, Gordon, 2005.
"Market potential, increasing returns and geographic concentration,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-24, September.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 1998. "Market Potential, Increasing Returns, and Geographic Concentration," NBER Working Papers 6429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanson, G.H., 1999. "`Market Potential, Increasing Returns, and Geographic Concentration," Working Papers 439, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2004. "Trade Costs," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 691-751, September.
- Klaus Conrad, 1997. "Traffic, transportation, infrastructure and externalities A theoretical framework for a CGE analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 31(4), pages 369-389.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2004.
"The empirics of agglomeration and trade,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 59, pages 2609-2669
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2003. "The Empirics of Agglomeration and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 3985, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Mayer & Keith Head, 2003. "The Empirics of Agglomeration and Trade," Working Papers 2003-15, CEPII research center.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2004. "The Empirics of Agglomeration and Trade," Post-Print hal-01027789, HAL.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2004. "The Empirics of Agglomeration and Trade," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/10191, Sciences Po.
- Charlotte Berg, 2007. "Household Transport Demand in a CGE-framework," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(3), pages 573-597, July.
- M.S. Deepak & Carol Taylor West & Thomas H. Spreen, 2001. "Local Government Portfolios and Regional Growth: Some Combined Dynamic CGE/Optimal Control Results," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 219-254.
- Francisco André & M. Cardenete & Esther Velázquez, 2005.
"Performing an environmental tax reform in a regional economy. A computable general equilibrium approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(2), pages 375-392, June.
- Francisco J. AndrÃ© & M. Alejandro Cardenete, 2004. "Performing an Environmental Tax Reform in a Regional Economy: A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 115, Society for Computational Economics.
- Francisco J. André & M. Alejandro Cardenete & Esther Velázquez Alonso, 2004. "Performing an Environmental Tax Reform in a Regional Economy. A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/04, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2006. "Market access and regional disparities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(2), pages 313-334, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1975. "Monopolistic Competition And Optimum Product Diversity," Economic Research Papers 268957, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- McCallum, John, 1995. "National Borders Matter: Canada-U.S. Regional Trade Patterns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 615-623, June.
- Eduardo Haddad & Geoffrey Hewings, 1999. "The short-run regional effects of new investments and technological upgrade in the Brazilian automobile industry: An interregional computable general equilibrium analysis," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 359-383.
- Calthrop, Edward & De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef, 2010.
"Cost-benefit analysis of transport investments in distorted economies,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 850-869, August.
- CALTHROP, Edward & DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, 2008. "Cost-benefit analysis of transport investments in distorted economies," Working Papers 2008011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Edward Calthrop & Bruno De Borger & Stef Proost, 2008. "Cost-benefit analysis of transport investments in distorted economies," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0818, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- van Exel, Job & Rienstra, Sytze & Gommers, Michael & Pearman, Alan & Tsamboulas, Dimitrios, 2002. "EU involvement in TEN development: network effects and European value added," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 299-311, October.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Domingues, Edson P. & Perobelli, Fernando S., 2002. "Regional effects of economic integration: the case of Brazil," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 453-482, August.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Alfred Hagger, 2007. "The effects of fiscal equalisation in a model with endogenous regional governments: an analysis in a two-region numerical model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2), pages 353-374, June.
- David Hummels, 2007. "Transportation Costs and International Trade in the Second Era of Globalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 131-154, Summer.
- Klaus Conrad & Stefan Heng, 2002.
"Financing road infrastructure by savings in congestion costs: A CGE analysis,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 36(1), pages 107-122.
- Conrad, Klaus & Heng, Stefan, 2000. "Financing Road Infrastructure by Savings in Congestion Costs : A CGE Analysis," Discussion Papers 579, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, December.
- Brocker, Johannes & Rohweder, Herold C, 1990. "Barriers to International Trade: Methods of Measurement and Empirical Evidence," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 24(4), pages 289-305.
- Gelan, Ayele, 2002. "Trade liberalisation and urban-rural linkages: a CGE analysis for Ethiopia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(7-8), pages 707-738, November.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 2002. "Technology, Geography, and Trade," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(5), pages 1741-1779, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes Bröcker & Jean Mercenier, 2011.
"General Equilibrium Models for Transportation Economics,"
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Brocker J. & Mercenier J., 2008. "General equilibrium models for transportation economics," Working Papers ERMES 0807, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1069-:d:139490 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cordes, Alexander & Gehrke, Birgit & Römisch, Roman & Rammer, Christian & Schliessler, Paula & Wassmann, Pia, 2015.
"Identifying revealed comparative advantages in an EU regional context,"
ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 145962.
- Alexander Cordes & Birgit Gehrke & Christian Rammer & Roman Römisch & Paula Schliessler & Pia Wassmann, 2016. "Identifying Revealed Comparative Advantages in an EU Regional Context," wiiw Research Reports 412, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Olli-Pekka Hilmola, 2011. "Should Czech Republic and Slovakia Have Rail Baltica Strategy?," Quality Innovation Prosperity, Technical University of Košice, Department of integrated management, vol. 15(1).
- Karel Martens, 2012. "Justice in transport as justice in accessibility: applying Walzer’s ‘Spheres of Justice’ to the transport sector," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(6), pages 1035-1053, November.
- Johannes BrÃ¶cker, 2011. "A multiregional endogenous growth model with forward looking agents," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1676, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:66:y:2018:i:c:p:9-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shaowu Cheng & Qian Gao & Yaping Zhang, 2016. "Evaluating the Impacts of Bus Fare on Social Equity Based on IC Card Data in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-15, October.
- Chen, Zhenhua & Xue, Junbo & Rose, Adam Z. & Haynes, Kingsley E., 2016. "The impact of high-speed rail investment on economic and environmental change in China: A dynamic CGE analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 232-245.
- Wassmann, Pia, 2016. "The Economic Effects of the EU Eastern Enlargement on Border Regions in the Old Member States," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-582, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Nikolaos Thomopoulos & Susan Grant-Muller, 2013. "Incorporating equity as part of the wider impacts in transport infrastructure assessment: an application of the SUMINI approach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 315-345, February.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:124-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sakamoto, Hiroshi, 2013. "Study of Regional Disparity in Indonesia Using a Multi-region CGE Model," AGI Working Paper Series 2013-01, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Nogués, Soledad & González-González, Esther, 2014. "Multi-criteria impacts assessment for ranking highway projects in Northwest Spain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 80-91.
- Bröcker, Johannes & Korzhenevych, Artem, 2013. "Forward looking dynamics in spatial CGE modelling," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 389-400.
- Jiang, Xiushan & He, Xiang & Zhang, Lei & Qin, Huanhuan & Shao, Fengru, 2017. "Multimodal transportation infrastructure investment and regional economic development: A structural equation modeling empirical analysis in China from 1986 to 2011," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 43-52.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9356-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Hiroshi Sakamoto, 2011. "CGE Analysis of Regional Policy in Northern Kyushu Area," ERSA conference papers ersa10p383, European Regional Science Association.
- Giezen, Mendel & Salet, Willem & Bertolini, Luca, 2015. "Adding value to the decision-making process of mega projects: Fostering strategic ambiguity, redundancy, and resilience," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 169-178.
- Korzhenevych, Artem & Bröcker, Johannes, 2018. "Investment subsidies and regional welfare: A dynamic framework," CEPIE Working Papers 02/18, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Hiroshi SAKAMOTO, 2012. "CGE Analysis of Transportation Cost and Regional Economy: East Asia and Northern Kyushu," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 121-140, June.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTrans-European networks Infrastructure policy Spatial computable equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:44:y:2010:i:7:p:795-811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.