Household Transport Demand in a CGE-framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Inge Mayeres, 2001. "Equity and transport policy reform," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0114, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- de Bovenberg, A Lans & Mooij, Ruud A, 1994. "Environmental Levies and Distortionary Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1085-1089, September.
- Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef, 2001.
"Marginal tax reform, externalities and income distribution,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 343-363.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 1998. "Marginal Tax Reform, Externalities and Income Distribution," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9832, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993. "Reducing US carbon emissions: an econometric general equilibrium assessment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 7-25, March.
- De Borger, Bruno & Van Dender, Kurt, 2003.
"Transport tax reform, commuting, and endogenous values of time,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 510-530, May.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & VAN DENDER, Kurt, "undated". "Transport tax reform, commuting and endogenous values of time," Working Papers 2003004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Bruno De Borger & Kurt Van Dender, 2002. "Transport tax reform, commuting and endogenous values of time," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0207, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Dahl, Carol & Sterner, Thomas, 1991. "Analysing gasoline demand elasticities: a survey," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 203-210, July.
- Parry, Ian W H & Bento, Antonio, 2001.
" Revenue Recycling and the Welfare Effects of Road Pricing,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 103(4), pages 645-671, December.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Bento, Antonio Miguel R., 1999. "Revenue recycling and the welfare effects of road pricing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2253, The World Bank.
- Parry, Ian & Bento, Antonio, 1999. "Revenue Recycling and the Welfare Effects of Road Pricing," Discussion Papers dp-99-45, Resources For the Future.
- Harrison, Glenn W & Vinod, H D, 1992. "The Sensitivity Analysis of Applied General Equilibrium Models: Completely Randomized Factorial Sampling Designs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(2), pages 357-362, May.
- Kurt Van Dender, 2003. "Transport Taxes with Multiple Trip Purposes," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(2), pages 295-310, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes Bröcker & Jean Mercenier, 2011.
"General Equilibrium Models for Transportation Economics,"
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Brocker J. & Mercenier J., 2008. "General equilibrium models for transportation economics," Working Papers ERMES 0807, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Keirstead, James & Jennings, Mark & Sivakumar, Aruna, 2012. "A review of urban energy system models: Approaches, challenges and opportunities," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3847-3866.
- Euijune Kim & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Hidayat Amir, 2015. "Project Evaluation of Transportation Projects: an Application of Financial Computable General Equilibrium Model," ERSA conference papers ersa15p453, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602635 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg, 2010. "The drawbacks and opportunities of carbon charges in metropolitan areas -- A spatial general equilibrium approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 339-357, December.
- Berbeglia, Gerardo & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert, 2010. "Dynamic pickup and delivery problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 8-15, April.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:61-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:retrec:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:44-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hirte, Georg & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2015. "Does labor supply modeling affect findings of transport policy analyses?," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 01/15, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Qian & Hubacek, Klaus & Feng, Kuishuang & Wei, Yi-Ming & Liang, Qiao-Mei, 2016.
"Distributional effects of carbon taxation,"
Elsevier, pages 1123-1131.
- Hao Yu & Yi-Ming Wei & Bao-Jun Tang & Zhifu Mi & Su-Yan Pan, 2017. "Assessment on the research trend of low-carbon energy technology investment: A bibliometric analysis," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 106, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Jonas Westin, 2011. "Labor Market Effects of Road Pricing in a Population with Continuously Distributed Value of Time," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1458, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9356-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Georg Hirte & Stefan Tscharaktschiew, 2015. "Why not to choose the most convenient labor supply model? The impact of labor supply modeling on policy evaluation," ERSA conference papers ersa15p303, European Regional Science Association.
- Bröcker, Johannes & Korzhenevych, Artem & Schürmann, Carsten, 2010. "Assessing spatial equity and efficiency impacts of transport infrastructure projects," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 795-811, August.
- Samakovlis, Eva, 2008. "How are Green National Accounts Produced in Practice?," Working Papers 105, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Braekers, Kris & Caris, An & Janssens, Gerrit K., 2014. "Exact and meta-heuristic approach for a general heterogeneous dial-a-ride problem with multiple depots," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 166-186.
More about this item
Keywordscomputable general equilibrium; consumer demand; distributional effects; energy taxation; transport; C68; D12; Q52;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:37:y:2007:i:3:p:573-597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .