General equilibrium models for transportation economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Johannes Bröcker & Jean Mercenier, 2011. "General Equilibrium Models for Transportation Economics," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anas, Alex & Xu, Rong, 1999. "Congestion, Land Use, and Job Dispersion: A General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 451-473, May.
- Mercenier, Jean, 1995. "Can "1992" reduce unemployment in Europe? On welfare and employment effects of Europe's move to a single market," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-37, February.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Michiel Keyzer, 2002.
"The Structure of Applied General Equilibrium Models,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262571579, January.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Michiel Keyzer, 1997. "The structure of applied general equilibrium models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1653, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Michiel Keyzer, 2002. "The structure of applied general equilibrium models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/3313, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Anas, Alex & Kim, Ikki, 1996. "General Equilibrium Models of Polycentric Urban Land Use with Endogenous Congestion and Job Agglomeration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 232-256, September.
- Klaus Conrad & Stefan Heng, 2002.
"Financing road infrastructure by savings in congestion costs: A CGE analysis,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 36(1), pages 107-122.
- Conrad, Klaus & Heng, Stefan, 2000. "Financing Road Infrastructure by Savings in Congestion Costs : A CGE Analysis," Discussion Papers 579, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef, 2001.
"Marginal tax reform, externalities and income distribution,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 343-363, February.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 1998. "Marginal Tax Reform, Externalities and Income Distribution," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9832, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-1051, September.
- Bröcker, Johannes & Korzhenevych, Artem & Schürmann, Carsten, 2010. "Assessing spatial equity and efficiency impacts of transport infrastructure projects," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 795-811, August.
- Klaus Conrad, 1997. "Traffic, transportation, infrastructure and externalities A theoretical framework for a CGE analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 31(4), pages 369-389.
- Charlotte Berg, 2007. "Household Transport Demand in a CGE-framework," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(3), pages 573-597, July.
- Euijune Kim & Geoffrey Hewings & Chowoon Hong, 2004. "An Application of an Integrated Transport Network- Multiregional CGE Model: a Framework for the Economic Analysis of Highway Projects," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 235-258.
- Riccardo Magnani & Jean Mercenier, 2007. "On linking microsimulation and applied GE by exact aggregation of heterogeneous discrete-choice making agents," THEMA Working Papers 2007-06, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
- Buckley, Patrick H, 1992. "A Transportation-Oriented Interregional Computable General Equilibrium Model of the United States," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 26(4), pages 331-348, November.
- Matthias Wrede, 2003. "Tax Deductibility of Commuting Expenses and Residential Land Use with more than one Center," CESifo Working Paper Series 972, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:transp:v:45:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9746-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:124-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:retrec:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:38-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:trapol:v:62:y:2018:i:c:p:31-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, Matts & Dehlin, Fredrik & Jörgensen, Peter & Pädam, Sirje, 2015. "Wider economic impacts of accessibility: a literature survey," Working papers in Transport Economics 2015:14, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9356-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Roger Vickerman, 2013. "The wider economic impacts of mega-projects in transport," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Mega-Projects, chapter 17, pages 381-397 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stef Proost & Fay Dunkerley & Saskia Loo & Nicole Adler & Johannes Bröcker & Artem Korzhenevych, 2014.
"Do the selected Trans European transport investments pass the cost benefit test?,"
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 107-132, January.
- Stef PROOST & Fay DUNKERLEY & Saskia VAN DER LOO & Nicole ADLER & Johannes BRÖCKER & Artem KORZHENEVYCH, 2010. "Do the selected Trans European transport investments pass the Cost Benefit test?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.02, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:5-12 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erm:papers:0807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ermp2fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.