Equity and transport policy reform
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Safirova, Elena & Gillingham, Kenneth & Parry, Ian & Nelson, Peter & Harrington, Winston & Mason, David, 2004.
"8. Welfare And Distributional Effects Of Road Pricing Schemes For Metropolitan Washington Dc,"
Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 179-206, January.
- Safirova, Elena & Gillingham, Kenneth & Parry, Ian W.H. & Nelson, Peter & Harrington, Winston & Mason, David, 2003. "Welfare and Distributional Effects of Road Pricing Schemes for Metropolitan Washington, DC," Discussion Papers 10697, Resources for the Future.
- Parry, Ian & Harrington, Winston & Nelson, Per-Kristian & Safirova, Elena & Mason, Dave & Gillingham, Kenneth, 2003. "Welfare and Distributional Effects of Road Pricing Schemes for Metropolitan Washington, DC," Discussion Papers dp-03-57, Resources For the Future.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Sigman, Hilary & Walls, Margaret & Williams, Roberton C., III, 2005.
"The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies,"
10651, Resources for the Future.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Hilary Sigman & Margaret Walls & Roberton C. Williams III, 2005. "The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies," NBER Working Papers 11438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parry, Ian & Walls, Margaret & Sigman, Hilary & Williams III, Roberton, 2005. "The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies," Discussion Papers dp-05-24, Resources For the Future.
- Ian Parry & Hilary Sigman & Margaret Walls & Roberton Williams, 2005. "The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies," Departmental Working Papers 200504, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Parry, Ian W. H., 2004. "Are emissions permits regressive?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 364-387, March.
- Charlotte Berg, 2007. "Household Transport Demand in a CGE-framework," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(3), pages 573-597, July.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 2004.
"Towards better transport pricing and taxation in Belgium,"
Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 23-43.
- Stef Proost & Inge Mayeres, 2005. "Towards better transport pricing and taxation in Belgium," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0504, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
More about this item
Keywordstransport; externalities; tax reform; equity; applied general equilibrium;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2001-11-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2001-11-27 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LAW-2001-11-27 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-NET-2001-11-27 (Network Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2001-11-27 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:etewps:ete0114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etkulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.