Equity and transport policy reform
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parry, Ian W. H., 2004. "Are emissions permits regressive?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 364-387, March.
- Parry, Ian & Walls, Margaret & Sigman, Hilary & Williams III, Roberton, 2005.
"The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies,"
dp-05-24, Resources For the Future.
- Ian Parry & Hilary Sigman & Margaret Walls & Roberton Williams, 2005. "The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies," Departmental Working Papers 200504, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Hilary Sigman & Margaret Walls & Roberton C. Williams III, 2005. "The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies," NBER Working Papers 11438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charlotte Berg, 2007. "Household Transport Demand in a CGE-framework," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(3), pages 573-597, July.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 2004.
"Towards better transport pricing and taxation in Belgium,"
Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 23-43.
- Stef Proost & Inge Mayeres, 2005. "Towards better transport pricing and taxation in Belgium," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0504, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
More about this item
Keywordstransport; externalities; tax reform; equity; applied general equilibrium;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2001-11-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2001-11-27 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LAW-2001-11-27 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-NET-2001-11-27 (Network Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2001-11-27 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:etewps:ete0114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etkulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .