Barriers to International Trade: Methods of Measurement and Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chandra Bhat & Frank Koppelman, 1999. "A retrospective and prospective survey of time-use research," Transportation, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 119-139, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bröcker, Johannes, 1998. "Spatial effects of transeuropean networks: Preliminary results from a spatial computable general equilibrium analysis," Discussion Papers 4/98, Technische Universität Dresden, "Friedrich List" Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, Institute of Transport and Economics.
- Martijn J. Burger & Bert van der Knaap & Ronald S. Wall, 2013.
"Revealed competition for greenfield investments between European regions,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 619-648, July.
- Martijn J. Burger & Bert van der Knaap & Ronald S. Wall, 2012. "Revealed Competition for Greenfield Investments between European Regions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-063/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bröcker, Johannes & Korzhenevych, Artem & Riekhof, Marie-Catherine, 2011. "Predicting freight flows in a globalising world," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 37-44.
- Börje Johansson & Desirée Nilsson, 2012. "Globalisation and Distribution of Exports," Chapters,in: The Regional Economics of Knowledge and Talent, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Batten, David & Fischer, Manfred M., 1992.
"Two Alternative Macro-Based Approaches to Model Telecommunication Traffic,"
78269, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batten, D. & Fischer, M.M., 1992. "Two Alternative Macro-Based Approaches to Model Telecommunication Traffic," Papers 1992c, Umea - Center for Regional Science.
- Nilsson, Desirée & Johansson, Börje, 2007. "Globalization and Distribution of Exports," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 93, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Rietveld, P. & Rossera, F. & Nierop, J. van, 1993. "Substitution and complementarity in telecommunication; the case of telex and telephone," Serie Research Memoranda 0050, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Johannson, Börje, 1994. "Opening Up International Trade in Eastern European Countries. Consequences for Aggregate Trade Flows in the Rhine-Main-Danube Area," MPRA Paper 77812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bröcker, Johannes & Korzhenevych, Artem & Schürmann, Carsten, 2010. "Assessing spatial equity and efficiency impacts of transport infrastructure projects," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 795-811, August.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:24:y:1990:i:4:p:289-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.