Spatial effects of transeuropean networks: Preliminary results from a spatial computable general equilibrium analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1995.
"Complementarities and Cumulative Processes in Models of Monopolistic Competition,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 701-729, June.
- Kiminiori Matsuyama, 1994. "Complementaries and Cumulative Processes In Models of Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers 1106, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Brocker, Johannes & Rohweder, Herold C, 1990. "Barriers to International Trade: Methods of Measurement and Empirical Evidence," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 24(4), pages 289-305.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Krugman, Paul & Mori, Tomoya, 1999. "On the evolution of hierarchical urban systems1," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 209-251, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Röhl, Klaus-Heiner, 2000. "Der Aufbau der ostdeutschen Infrastruktur und sein Beitrag zur wirtschaftlichen Entwicklung in Sachsen," Discussion Papers 2/2000, Technische Universität Dresden, "Friedrich List" Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, Institute of Transport and Economics.
- Bröcker, Johannes, 2002. "Passenger flows in CGE models for transport project evaluation," ERSA conference papers ersa02p163, European Regional Science Association.
- Johannes Brocker & d’Artis Kancs, 2001. "Methodology for the Assessment of Spatial Economic Impacts of Transport Projects and Policies," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2001_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Johannes BrÃ¶cker & Nils Schneekloth, 2005. "European Transport Policy and Cohesion - An Assessment by CGE Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa05p624, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordstransport infrastructure; computable equilibrium; spatial equilibrium; monopolistic competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tudiwv:498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwtudde.html .