Impact assessment of interregional government transfers in Brazil: an input-output approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Carlos A. Luque, Gilberto T. Lima, Sergio N. Sakurai, Silvio M. Costa, 2011. "Impact Assessment of Interregional Government Transfers in Brazil: An Input-output Approach," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2011_11, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Carlos Antonio Luque & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Gilberto Tadeu Lima & Sérgio Naruhiko Sakurai & Silvio M. A. Costa, 2011. "Impact Assessment Of Interregionalgovernment Transfers In Brazil: An Input-Output Approach," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 117, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Haddad, Eduardo & Luque, Carlos & Lima, Gilberto & Sakurai, Sergio & Costa, Silvio, 2011. "Impact Assessment of Interregional Government Transfers in Brazil: An Input-Output Approach," TD NEREUS 9-2011, Núcleo de Economia Regional e Urbana da Universidade de São Paulo (NEREUS).
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Bergvall & Claire Charbit & Dirk-Jan Kraan & Olaf Merk, 2006.
"Intergovernmental Transfers and Decentralised Public Spending,"
OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 111-158.
- Daniel Bergvall & Claire Charbit & Dirk-Jan Kraan & Olaf Merk, 2006. "Intergovernmental Transfers and Decentralised Public Spending," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 3, OECD Publishing.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Alfred Hagger & John Madden, 2003.
"Interregional transfers: A political-economy CGE approach,"
Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 535-554, November.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Alfred Hagger & John Madden, 2003. "Interregional transfers: A political-economy CGE approach," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 82(4), pages 535-554, November.
- Marta Ferreira Dias & Ricardo Silva, 2004. "Central Government Transfers and Regional Convergence in Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa04p443, European Regional Science Association.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, February.
- Chang Woon Nam & Rüdiger Parsche, 2001. "Municipal Finance in Poland, the Slovak Republic, the Czech Republic and Hungary: Institutional Framework and Recent Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 447, CESifo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Armando Galvis Aponte & Adolfo meisel R., 2010.
"Fondo de CompensaciÃ³n Regional: Igualdad de oportunidades para la periferia colombiana,"
Documentos de Trabajo Sobre EconomÃa Regional y Urbana
006634, Banco de la RepÃºblica - EconomÃa Regional.
- Luis Armando Galvis & Adolfo Meisel Roca, 2010. "Fondo de Compensación Regional: Igualdad de oportunidades para la periferia colombiana," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 122, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Joana Naritomi, 2019. "Consumers as Tax Auditors," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 109(9), pages 3031-3072, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010.
"Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1311-1328.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "CGE Modeling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- André, Francisco J. & Cardenete, M. Alejandro, 2009. "Defining efficient policies in a general equilibrium model: a multi-objective approach," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 192-200, September.
- Arcalean, Calin & Glomm, Gerhard & Schiopu, Ioana, 2012.
"Growth effects of spatial redistribution policies,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 988-1008.
- Calin Arcalean & Gerhard Glomm & Ioana Schiopu, 2007. "Growth Effects of Spatial Redistribution Policies," CAEPR Working Papers 2007-002, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Calin Arcalean & Gerhard Glomm & Ioana Cosmina Schiopu, 2012. "Growth Effects of Spatial Redistribution Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 3728, CESifo.
- Marc Vielle & Alain L. Bernard, 1998. "Un exemple d'utilisation : le coût de politiques de réduction des gaz à effet de serre," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 136(5), pages 33-48.
- Haider A. Khan, 2007. "Social Accounting Matrix: A Very Short Introduction for Economic Modeling," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-477, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Luis A. Galvis & Inácio F. Araújo-Junior & Vinicius A.Vale, 2018.
"Impact Assessment of Scenarios of Interregional Transfers in Colombia,"
Documentos de Trabajo Sobre EconomÃa Regional y Urbana
016767, Banco de la RepÃºblica - EconomÃa Regional.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Luis A. Galvis & Inácio F. Araújo-Junior & Vinicius A.Vale, 2018. "Impact Assessment of Scenarios of Interregional Transfers in Colombia," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 272, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Micha Gisser & Raymond Sauer, 2000. "The Aggregate Relation between Profits and Concentration is Consistent with Cournot Behavior," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 16(3), pages 229-246, May.
- Bjarne S. Jensen, 2004. "Pareto Efficiency, Relative Prices, and Solutions to CGE Models," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_006, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Karim, Mohamed, 2013. "Taxation of agricultural sector in Morocco. An Analysis using a Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model," MPRA Paper 45622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haqiqi , Iman & Bahalou Horeh , Marziyeh, 2013.
"Macroeconomic Impacts of Export Barriers in a Dynamic CGE Model,"
Journal of Money and Economy, Monetary and Banking Research Institute, Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran, vol. 8(3), pages 117-150, July.
- Haqiqi, Iman & Bahalou, Marziyeh, 2013. "Macroeconomic Impacts of Export Barriers in a Dynamic CGE Model," MPRA Paper 96404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Labandeira, Xavier & Labeaga, José M. & Rodríguez, Miguel, 2009. "An integrated economic and distributional analysis of energy policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5776-5786, December.
- Travis Warziniack & David Finnoff & Jonathan Bossenbroek & Jason Shogren & David Lodge, 2011.
"Stepping Stones for Biological Invasion: A Bioeconomic Model of Transferable Risk,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(4), pages 605-627, December.
- Warziniack, Travis & Finnoff, David C. & Bossenbroek, Jonathan & Shogren, Jason F. & Lodge, David, 2010. "Stepping stones for biological invasion: A bioeconomic model of transferable risk," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 60957, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- AFM Mohiuddin & Ryuta Ray Kato, 2009. "Trade Liberalization of the Fishery Industry of Japan," Working Papers EMS_2009_10, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Edgar Cudmore & John Whalley, 2005.
"Border Delays and Trade Liberalization,"
NBER Chapters, in: International Trade in East Asia, pages 391-406,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edgar Cudmore & John Whalley, 2002. "Border Delays and Trade Liberalization," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20026, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Edgar Cudmore & John Whalley, 2003. "Border Delays and Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 9485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, Richard D. & Yago, Milton & Millar, Michael & Coast, Jo, 2005. "Assessing the macroeconomic impact of a healthcare problem: The application of computable general equilibrium analysis to antimicrobial resistance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1055-1075, November.
- repec:old:wpaper:340 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward N. Robson & Vinayak V. Dixit, 2017. "A General Equilibrium Framework for Integrated Assessment of Transport and Economic Impacts," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 989-1013, September.
- Porto, Guido G., 2006.
"Using survey data to assess the distributional effects of trade policy,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 140-160, September.
- Guido G. Porto, 2003. "Using survey data to assess the distributional effects of trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3137, The World Bank.
- Don Fullerton & Chi L. Ta, 2017.
"Public Finance in a Nutshell: A Cobb Douglas Teaching Tool for General Equilibrium Tax Incidence and Excess Burden,"
National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 70(1), pages 155-170, March.
- Don Fullerton & Chi L. Ta, 2016. "Public Finance in a Nutshell: A Cobb-Douglas Teaching Tool for General Equilibrium Tax Incidence and Excess Burden," CESifo Working Paper Series 6265, CESifo.
- Don Fullerton & Chi L. Ta, 2017. "Public Finance in a Nutshell: A Cobb Douglas Teaching Tool for General Equilibrium Tax Incidence and Excess Burden," NBER Working Papers 23064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duchin, Faye & Lange, Glenn-Marie, 1995. "The choice of technology and associated changes in prices in the U.S. economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 335-357, August.
- Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti & Joseph Pearlman & Richard Pierse, 2010. "Growth And Welfare Effects Of World Migration," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(5), pages 615-643, November.
More about this item
KeywordsInterregional government transfers; input-output analysis; impact analysis; Brazilian economy;
All these keywords.
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2011-06-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2011-06-18 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2011-06-18 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-06-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.