Report NEP-CMP-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-087 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Crescenzio Gallo & Michelangelo De Bonis, 2011. "Forecasting Photovoltaic Deployment with Neural Networks," Quaderni DSEMS 02-2011, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Abhishek Kumar & Ashwin Waikos & Siddhartha P. Chakrabarty, 2011. "Pricing of average strike Asian call option using numerical PDE methods," Papers 1106.1999, arXiv.org.
- Teguh, Dartanto, 2010. "Volatility of world rice prices, import tariffs and poverty in Indonesia: a CGE-microsimulation analysis," MPRA Paper 31451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Csordas, Stefan & Mevel, Simon, 2011. "Under what conditions does a carbon tax on fossil fuels stimulate biofuels ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5678, The World Bank.
- Patrick Withey & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2011. "The Effect of Climate Change on Land Use and Wetlands Conservation in Western Canada: An Application of Positive Mathematical Programming," Working Papers 2011-04, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & John Schoenmakers & David Skovmand, 2011. "Efficient and accurate log-L\'evy approximations to L\'evy driven LIBOR models," Papers 1106.0866, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2012.
- Luque, Carlos A. & Haddad, Eduardo A. & Lima, Gilberto T. & Sakurai, Sergio N. & Costa, Silvio M., 2011. "Impact assessment of interregional government transfers in Brazil: an input-output approach," MPRA Paper 31292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Cozzi, 2011. "Precautionary Savings and Wealth Inequality: a Global Sensitivity Analysis," Working Papers 1270, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Catik, A. Nazif & Karaçuka, Mehmet, 2011. "A comparative analysis of alternative univariate time series models in forecasting Turkish inflation," DICE Discussion Papers 20, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Fell, Harrison & Burtraw, Dallas & Morgenstern, Richard & Palmer, Karen, 2011. "Climate Policy Design with Correlated Uncertainties in Offset Supply and Abatement Cost," Discussion Papers dp-10-01-rev, Resources For the Future.