Under what conditions does a carbon tax on fossil fuels stimulate biofuels ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khatiwada, Dilip & Leduc, Sylvain & Silveira, Semida & McCallum, Ian, 2016. "Optimizing ethanol and bioelectricity production in sugarcane biorefineries in Brazil," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 371-386.
- Doumax, Virginie & Philip, Jean-Marc & Sarasa, Cristina, 2014.
"Biofuels, tax policies and oil prices in France: Insights from a dynamic CGE model,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 603-614.
- Virginie Doumax-Tagliavini & Jean-Marc Philip & Cristina Sarasa, 2013. "Biofuels, Tax Policies and Oil Prices in France: Insights from a Dynamic CGE Model," EcoMod2013 6245, EcoMod.
- Annageldy Arazmuradov, 2016. "Economic prospect on carbon emissions in Commonwealth of Independent States," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 395-427, November.
- repec:eee:energy:v:135:y:2017:i:c:p:726-739 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases; Transport Economics Policy&Planning; Taxation&Subsidies; Environment and Energy Efficiency; Energy and Environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-06-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-06-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-06-18 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .