Volatility of world rice prices, import tariffs and poverty in Indonesia: a CGE-microsimulation analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Teguh Dartanto, 2010. "Volatility of World Rice Prices, Import Tariffs and Poverty in Indonesia : A CGE-Microsimulation Analysis," Economics and Finance in Indonesia, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 58, pages 335-364, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- B. Decaluwé & L. Savard & E. Thorbecke, 2005. "General Equilibrium Approach for Poverty Analysis: With an Application to Cameroon," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 17(2), pages 213-243.
- Kapuscinski, Cezary A. & Warr, Peter G., 1999.
"Estimation of Armington elasticities: an application to the Philippines,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 257-278, April.
- Cezary A Kapuscinski & Peter G Warr, 1996. "Estimation of Armington Elasticities: An Application to the Philippines," Departmental Working Papers 1996-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Cezary A. Kapuscinski & Prof Peter G. Warr, 1996. "Estimation of Armington Elasticities: An Application to the Philippines," Trade and Development 96/8, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Maros Ivanic & Will Martin, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries-super-1," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 405-416, November.
- Warr, Peter G., 2005.
"Food policy and poverty in Indonesia: a general equilibrium analysis,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(4), December.
- Peter Warr, 2005. "Food policy and poverty in Indonesia: a general equilibrium analysis ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(4), pages 429-451, December.
- Peter Warr, 2005. "Food Policy And Poverty In Indonesia: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2005-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Luc Savard, 2003. "Poverty and Income Distribution in a CGE-Household Micro-Simulation Model: Top-Down/Bottom Up Approach," Cahiers de recherche 0343, CIRPEE.
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2009.
"International food prices and poverty in Indonesia,"
Departmental Working Papers
2009-19, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Warr, Peter G. & Yusuf, Arief Anshory, 2010. "International food prices and poverty in Indonesia," 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia 59259, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4594, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Luciana Lopes & Janet Porras Mendoza & Sally Wallace, 2013. "“The Impact of Micro-simulation and CGE modeling on Tax Reform and Tax Advice in Developing Countries”: A Survey of Alternative Approaches and an Application to Pakistan," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1309, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Dartanto, Teguh, 2013.
"Reducing fuel subsidies and the implication on fiscal balance and poverty in Indonesia: A simulation analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 117-134.
- Teguh Dartanto, 2012. "Reducing Fuel Subsidies and the Implication on Fiscal Balance and Poverty in Indonesia: A Simulation Analysis," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201206, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised May 2012.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Luciana Lopes & Janet Porras-Mendoza & Sally Wallace, 2014. "Modeling tax reform in developing countries," Chapters,in: Taxation and Development: The Weakest Link?, chapter 3, pages 69-102 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Girik Allo, Albertus & Sukartini, Ni Made & Widodo, Tri, 2017. "Dynamic Changes in Comparative Advantage of Indonesian Agricultural Products," MPRA Paper 80028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rulyusa Pratikto & Mohamad Ikhsan & B. Raksaka Mahi, 2015. "Unequal Impact of Price Changes in Indonesia," Economics and Finance in Indonesia, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 61, pages 180-195, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRice Policy; Import Tariffs; Poverty; CGE; Microsimulation.;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-06-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-06-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-06-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .