Reducing Fuel Subsidies and the Implication on Fiscal Balance and Poverty in Indonesia: A Simulation Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dartanto, Teguh, 2013. "Reducing fuel subsidies and the implication on fiscal balance and poverty in Indonesia: A simulation analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 117-134.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luc Savard, 2005.
"Poverty and Inequality Analysis within a CGE Framework: A Comparative Analysis of the Representative Agent and Microsimulation Approaches,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 23(3), pages 313-331, May.
- Luc Savard, 2004. "Poverty and Inequality Analysis within a CGE Framework: a Comparative Analysis of the Representative Agent and Micro-Simulation Approaches," Cahiers de recherche 0412, CIRPEE.
- Luc Savard, 2005. "Poverty and Inequality Analysis within a CGE Framework: A Comparative Analysis of the Representative Agent and Microsimulation Approaches," Post-Print hal-00813583, HAL.
- Shenggen Fan & Peter Hazell & Sukhadeo Thorat, 2000. "Government Spending, Growth and Poverty in Rural India," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 1038-1051.
- Jung, Hong-Sang & Thorbecke, Erik, 2003. "The impact of public education expenditure on human capital, growth, and poverty in Tanzania and Zambia: a general equilibrium approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 701-725, November.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Benedict CLEMENTS & Hong-Sang JUNG & Sanjeev GUPTA, 2007. "Real And Distributive Effects Of Petroleum Price Liberalization: The Case Of Indonesia," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 45(2), pages 220-237.
- Easterly, William & Fischer, Stanley, 2001. "Inflation and the Poor," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(2), pages 160-178, May.
- Luc Savard, 2003. "Poverty and Income Distribution in a CGE-Household Micro-Simulation Model: Top-Down/Bottom Up Approach," Cahiers de recherche 0343, CIRPEE.
- Teguh Dartanto, 2010.
"Volatility of World Rice Prices, Import Tariffs and Poverty in Indonesia : A CGE-Microsimulation Analysis,"
Economics and Finance in Indonesia,
Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 58, pages 335-364, December.
- Teguh, Dartanto, 2010. "Volatility of world rice prices, import tariffs and poverty in Indonesia: a CGE-microsimulation analysis," MPRA Paper 31451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teguh Dartanto & Usman, 2011. "Volatility of World Soybean Prices, Import Tariffs and Poverty in Indonesia," Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 5(2), pages 139-181, May.
- Arze del Granado, Francisco Javier & Coady, David & Gillingham, Robert, 2012.
"The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies: A Review of Evidence for Developing Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2234-2248.
- David Coady & Javier Arze del Granado, 2010. "The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies; A Review of Evidence for Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Baker, Paul & Blundell, Richard & Micklewright, John, 1989. "Modelling Household Energy Expenditures Using Micro-data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 720-738, September.
- Shaohua Chen & Martin Ravallion, 2004. "Welfare Impacts of China's Accession to the World Trade Organization," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 18(1), pages 29-57.
- B. Decaluwé & L. Savard & E. Thorbecke, 2005. "General Equilibrium Approach for Poverty Analysis: With an Application to Cameroon," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 17(2), pages 213-243.
- Davis, Jennifer & Kang, Alice & Vincent, Jeffrey & Whittington, Dale, 2001. "How Important is Improved Water Infrastructure to Microenterprises? Evidence from Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1753-1767, October.
- Clemens Breisinger & Wilfried Engelke & Olivier Ecker, 2012. "Leveraging Fuel Subsidy Reform for Transition in Yemen," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(11), pages 1-26, October.
More about this item
Keywordsfuel subsidies; fiscal balance; poverty; Indonesia; energy policy;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-11-11 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2012-11-11 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2012-11-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2012-11-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lpe:wpecbs:201206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Muhammad Halley Yudhistira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuinid.html .