Impact analysis of cotton subsidies on poverty: A CGE macro-accounting approach applied to Mali
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prospère Backiny-Yetna & Franck Adoho & Issa Bouaré & Virginie Briand & Kassim Dabitao & Assa Gakou & Estelle Sommeiller & Dramane Traoré & Clarence Tsimpo & Quentin Wodon, 2009.
"Tendance, profil et déterminants de la pauvreté au Mali de 2001 à 2006,"
Association Africaine pour les Sciences sociales, vol. 4(1-3), pages 1-24.
- Backiny-Yetna, Prospere & Adoho, Franck & Bouare, Issa & Briand, Virginie & Dabitao, Kassim & Gakou, Assa & Sommeiller, Estelle & Traore, Dramane & Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2009.
"Tendance, profil et déterminants de la pauvreté au Mali de 2001 à 2006
[Poverty Trends and Determinants in Mali from 2001 to 2006]," MPRA Paper 27753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Backiny-Yetna, Prospere & Adoho, Franck & Bouare, Issa & Briand, Virginie & Dabitao, Kassim & Gakou, Assa & Sommeiller, Estelle & Traore, Dramane & Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2009. "Tendance, profil et déterminants de la pauvreté au Mali de 2001 à 2006
More about this item
Keywordscomputable general equilibrium model; micro-simulation; poverty analysis; income distribution; agricultural subsidies;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-01-29 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2006-01-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2006-01-29 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2006-01-29 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2006-01-29 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:06-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.