Report NEP-AFR-2006-01-29This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Fedderke, Johannes W., 2006. "Forecasting investment needs in South Africa's electricity and telecommunications sectors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3829, The World Bank.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Fedderke, Johannes W., 2006. "International benchmarking of South Africa's infrastructure performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3830, The World Bank.
- Casamatta, Georges & Vellutini, Charles, 2006. "Clientelism and Aid," CEPR Discussion Papers 5441, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Silva, Patricia, 2006. "Exploring the linkages between poverty, marine protected area management, and the use of destructive fishing gear in Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3831, The World Bank.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard, 2006. "Impact analysis of cotton subsidies on poverty: A CGE macro-accounting approach applied to Mali," Cahiers de recherche 06-04, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:05e05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José A. G. Baptista & Joaquim J.S. Ramalho & Jacinto Vidigal da Silva, 2006. "Understanding the microenterprise sector to design a tailor-made microfinance policy for Cape Verde," Economics Working Papers 1_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).