|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
CENCES, University of Mines and Technologyhttps://www.umat.edu.gh
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sarpong, Sam, 2016. "Building local institutional capacity to improve food security: using the SATISFY approach," MPRA Paper 69927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sam Sarpong, 2017. "Building bridges or gates? Gated communities’ escape from reality," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 44(12), pages 1584-1596, December.
- Sam Sarpong, 2014. "Ghanaâ€™s development dilemma: The quest for a pragmatic approach," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 29(1-2), pages 3-8, February.
- Sarpong, Sam & Rees, Donna, 2014. "Assessing the effects of ‘big brother’ in a workplace: The case of WAST," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 216-222.
- Sarpong Sam, 2012. "A Perspective on Ghana's Mining Sector," New Global Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-22, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP EditorshipThis author is editor of the following NEP reports, which disseminate new research in a particular field:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sam Sarpong should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.