|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Xiamen University Malaysia, School of Economics and Managementhttp://www.xmu.edu.my
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Sarpong, Sam, 2016. "Building local institutional capacity to improve food security: using the SATISFY approach," MPRA Paper 69927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sam Sarpong, 2017. "Building bridges or gates? Gated communities’ escape from reality," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 44(12), pages 1584-1596, December.
- Sarpong, Sam & Rees, Donna, 2014. "Assessing the effects of ‘big brother’ in a workplace: The case of WAST," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 216-222.
- Sam Sarpong, 2014. "Ghanaâ€™s development dilemma: The quest for a pragmatic approach," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 29(1-2), pages 3-8, February.
- Sarpong Sam, 2012. "A Perspective on Ghana's Mining Sector," New Global Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-22, July.
- Sam Sarpong, 2021. "Is Covid-19 Setting the Stage for UN Agenda 2030? In Pursuit of the Trajectory," CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance, in: Stephen Vertigans & Samuel O. Idowu (ed.), Global Challenges to CSR and Sustainable Development, pages 21-38, Springer.
- Sam Sarpong, 2020. "Corporatism, Sustainable Development and Africa: The Search for a Love Nest," CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance, in: Samuel O. Idowu & René Schmidpeter & Liangrong Zu (ed.), The Future of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, pages 153-168, Springer.
- Sam Sarpong, 2020. "Sustainability Orientation and Business Perspectives: How Kazakhstan Is Coping with the Shared Imperative," CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance, in: Samuel O. Idowu & René Schmidpeter & Liangrong Zu (ed.), The Future of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, pages 367-382, Springer.
- Sam Sarpong, 2018. "Ensuring Sanity in Ghana’s Financial Sector: A Focus on Ghana’s Microfinance Institutions," CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance, in: Belén Díaz Díaz & Samuel O. Idowu & Philip Molyneux (ed.), Corporate Governance in Banking and Investor Protection, chapter 0, pages 287-301, Springer.
- Sam Sarpong, 2017. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Ghana: Issues and Concerns," CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance, in: Samuel O. Idowu & Stephen Vertigans & Adriana Schiopoiu Burlea (ed.), Corporate Social Responsibility in Times of Crisis, pages 191-205, Springer.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP EditorshipThis author is editor of the following NEP reports, which disseminate new research in a particular field:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sam Sarpong should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.