Report NEP-DEV-2006-01-29This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hartmut Egger & Peter Egger & Josef Falkinger & Volker Grossmann, 2005. "International Capital Market Integration, Educational Choice and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 1630, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael McBride & Stergios Skaperdas, 2005. "Explaining Conflict in Low-Income Countries: Incomplete Contracting in the Shadow of the Future," CESifo Working Paper Series 1636, CESifo Group Munich.
- Collard, Fabrice & Licandro, Omar & Puch, Luis, 2005. "The Short-Run Dynamics of Optimal Growth Models with Delays," CEPR Discussion Papers 5414, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zeira, Joseph, 2005. "Machines as Engines of Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 5429, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Cole, Shawn & Duflo, Esther & Linden, Leigh, 2006. "Remedying Education: Evidence from Two Randomized Experiments in India," CEPR Discussion Papers 5446, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aiyar, Shekhar & Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Moav, Omer, 2006. "Technological Progress and Regress in Pre-Industrial Times," CEPR Discussion Papers 5454, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edlund, Lena Cecilia & Lagerlöf, Nils-Petter, 2006. "Individual vs. Parental Consent in Marriage: Implications for Intra-Household Resource Allocation and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 5474, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:05c09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fraschini, Angela, 2006. "Fiscal federalism in big developing countries: China and India," POLIS Working Papers 60, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Jacoby, Hanan G. & Mansuri, Ghazala, 2006. "Incomplete contracts and investment : a study of land tenancy in Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3826, The World Bank.
- Cull, Robert & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Morduch, Jonathan, 2006. "Financial performance and outreach : a global analysis of leading microbanks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3827, The World Bank.
- Silva, Patricia, 2006. "Exploring the linkages between poverty, marine protected area management, and the use of destructive fishing gear in Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3831, The World Bank.
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Uttam Kumar Deb, 2006. "Bangladesh 2020: An Analysis of Growth Prospect and External Sector Behaviour," CPD Working Paper 56, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard, 2006. "Impact analysis of cotton subsidies on poverty: A CGE macro-accounting approach applied to Mali," Cahiers de recherche 06-04, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Piekkola, Hannu, 2005. "Knowledge Capital as the Source of Growth," Discussion Papers 972, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.