Bangladesh 2020: An Analysis of Growth Prospect and External Sector Behaviour
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Uttam Kumar Deb, 2006. "Bangladesh 2020 - An Analysis of Growth Prospect and External Sector Behaviour," Development Economics Working Papers 22284, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsExternal Sector; Growth; Bangladesh;
All these keywords.
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2006-01-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2006-01-29 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2006-01-29 (International Trade)
- NEP-MAC-2006-01-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-01-29 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Avra Bhattacharjee (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.