Report NEP-CMP-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth L. Judd & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2012. "Merging Simulation and Projection Approaches to Solve High-Dimensional Problems," NBER Working Papers 18501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012081 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- René Aïd & Luciano Campi & Nicolas Langrené & Huyên Pham, 2012. "A probabilistic numerical method for optimal multiple switching problem and application to investments in electricity generation," Working Papers hal-00747229, HAL.
- Hellqvist, Matti & Laine, Tatu, 2012. "Diagnostics for the financial markets : computational studies of payment system : Simulator Seminar Proceedings 2009-2011," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 2012_045, 06.
- Dieckhoener, Caroline & Hecking, Harald, 2012. "Greenhouse Gas Abatement Cost Curves of the Residential Heating Market – a Microeconomic Approach," EWI Working Papers 2012-16, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Kumagai, Satoru & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Isono, Ikumo & Keola, Souknilanh & Tsubota, Kenmei, 2012. "Geographical simulation analysis for logistics enhancement in Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 369, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012079 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Teguh Dartanto, 2012. "Reducing Fuel Subsidies and the Implication on Fiscal Balance and Poverty in Indonesia: A Simulation Analysis," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201206, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised May 2012.
- CASTRO, Marco & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & VANSTEENWEGEN, Pieter & GOOS, Peter, 2012. "A simple GRASP+VND for the travelling salesperson problem with hotel selection," Working Papers 2012024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Olivier Armantier & Adam Copeland, 2012. "Assessing the quality of “Furfine-based” algorithms," Staff Reports 575, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.