A simple GRASP+VND for the travelling salesperson problem with hotel selection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Pierre & Mladenovic, Nenad, 2001. "Variable neighborhood search: Principles and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 449-467, May.
- Angelelli, Enrico & Grazia Speranza, Maria, 2002. "The periodic vehicle routing problem with intermediate facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 233-247, March.
- Crevier, Benoit & Cordeau, Jean-Francois & Laporte, Gilbert, 2007. "The multi-depot vehicle routing problem with inter-depot routes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 756-773, January.
- Bektas, Tolga, 2006. "The multiple traveling salesman problem: an overview of formulations and solution procedures," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 209-219, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-11-11 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2012-11-11 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2012024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.