The multi-depot vehicle routing problem with inter-depot routes
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michel Gendreau & Alain Hertz & Gilbert Laporte, 1994. "A Tabu Search Heuristic for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1276-1290, October.
- Jordan, William C. & Burns, Lawrence D., 1984. "Truck backhauling on two terminal networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 487-503, December.
- Brandao, Jose & Mercer, Alan, 1997. "A tabu search algorithm for the multi-trip vehicle routing and scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 180-191, July.
- Jordan, William C., 1987. "Truck backhauling on networks with many terminals," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 183-193, June.
- Gillett, Billy E & Johnson, Jerry G, 1976. "Multi-terminal vehicle-dispatch algorithm," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 4(6), pages 711-718.
- Lau, Hoong Chuin & Sim, Melvyn & Teo, Kwong Meng, 2003. "Vehicle routing problem with time windows and a limited number of vehicles," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 559-569, August.
- Kjetil Fagerholt *, 2004. "Designing optimal routes in a liner shipping problem," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 259-268, October.
- Angelelli, Enrico & Grazia Speranza, Maria, 2002. "The periodic vehicle routing problem with intermediate facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 233-247, March.
- Frank A. Tillman & Thomas M. Cain, 1972. "An Upperbound Algorithm for the Single and Multiple Terminal Delivery Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(11), pages 664-682, July.
- Raft, Ole M., 1982. "A modular algorithm for an extended vehicle scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 67-76, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:176:y:2007:i:2:p:756-773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.