The multi-depot vehicle routing problem with inter-depot routes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Gendreau & Alain Hertz & Gilbert Laporte, 1994. "A Tabu Search Heuristic for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1276-1290, October.
- Jordan, William C. & Burns, Lawrence D., 1984. "Truck backhauling on two terminal networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 487-503, December.
- Brandao, Jose & Mercer, Alan, 1997. "A tabu search algorithm for the multi-trip vehicle routing and scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 180-191, July.
- Jordan, William C., 1987. "Truck backhauling on networks with many terminals," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 183-193, June.
- Gillett, Billy E & Johnson, Jerry G, 1976. "Multi-terminal vehicle-dispatch algorithm," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 4(6), pages 711-718.
- Lau, Hoong Chuin & Sim, Melvyn & Teo, Kwong Meng, 2003. "Vehicle routing problem with time windows and a limited number of vehicles," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 559-569, August.
- Kjetil Fagerholt *, 2004. "Designing optimal routes in a liner shipping problem," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 259-268, October.
- Angelelli, Enrico & Grazia Speranza, Maria, 2002. "The periodic vehicle routing problem with intermediate facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 233-247, March.
- Frank A. Tillman & Thomas M. Cain, 1972. "An Upperbound Algorithm for the Single and Multiple Terminal Delivery Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(11), pages 664-682, July.
- Raft, Ole M., 1982. "A modular algorithm for an extended vehicle scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 67-76, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:176:y:2007:i:2:p:756-773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.