Multi-terminal vehicle-dispatch algorithm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allahyari, Somayeh & Salari, Majid & Vigo, Daniele, 2015. "A hybrid metaheuristic algorithm for the multi-depot covering tour vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(3), pages 756-768.
- Matsatsinis, Nikolaos F., 2004. "Towards a decision support system for the ready concrete distribution system: A case of a Greek company," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 487-499, January.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:40:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00291-017-0494-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Drexl, Michael & Schneider, Michael, 2015. "A survey of variants and extensions of the location-routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(2), pages 283-308.
- Nagy, Gabor & Salhi, Said, 2005. "Heuristic algorithms for single and multiple depot vehicle routing problems with pickups and deliveries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 126-141, April.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:7:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601867 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mina, Hokey & Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Srivastava, Rajesh, 1998. "Combined location-routing problems: A synthesis and future research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Crevier, Benoit & Cordeau, Jean-Francois & Laporte, Gilbert, 2007. "The multi-depot vehicle routing problem with inter-depot routes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 756-773, January.
- Emre Tokgöz & Samir Alwazzi & Theodore Trafalis, 2015. "A heuristic algorithm to solve the single-facility location routing problem on Riemannian surfaces," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 397-415, July.
- Tu, Wei & Fang, Zhixiang & Li, Qingquan & Shaw, Shih-Lung & Chen, BiYu, 2014. "A bi-level Voronoi diagram-based metaheuristic for a large-scale multi-depot vehicle routing problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 84-97.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:242:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1792-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:4:y:1976:i:6:p:711-718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.