The multiple traveling salesman problem: an overview of formulations and solution procedures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Xiubin & Regan, Amelia C., 2002. "Local truckload pickup and delivery with hard time window constraints," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 97-112, February.
- Yang GuoXing, 1995. "Transformation of multidepot multisalesmen problem to the standard travelling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 557-560, March.
- Kulkarni, R. V. & Bhave, P. R., 1985. "Integer programming formulations of vehicle routing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 58-67, April.
- Okonjo-Adigwe, C, 1988. "An effective method of balancing the workload amongst salesmen," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 159-163.
- Mole, RH & Johnson, DG & Wells, K, 1983. "Combinatorial analysis for route first-cluster second vehicle routing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 507-512.
- Macharis, C. & Bontekoning, Y. M., 2004. "Opportunities for OR in intermodal freight transport research: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 400-416, March.
- Bezalel Gavish, 1976. "Note--A Note on "The Formulation of the M-Salesman Traveling Salesman Problem"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(6), pages 704-705, February.
- Mitrovic-Minic, Snezana & Krishnamurti, Ramesh & Laporte, Gilbert, 2004. "Double-horizon based heuristics for the dynamic pickup and delivery problem with time windows," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 669-685, September.
- Tang, Lixin & Liu, Jiyin & Rong, Aiying & Yang, Zihou, 2000. "A multiple traveling salesman problem model for hot rolling scheduling in Shanghai Baoshan Iron & Steel Complex," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 267-282, July.
- Golden, Bruce & Levy, Larry & Dahl, Roy, 1981. "Two generalizations of the traveling salesman problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 439-441.
- Joseph A. Svestka & Vaughn E. Huckfeldt, 1973. "Computational Experience with an M-Salesman Traveling Salesman Algorithm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(7), pages 790-799, March.
- Carter, Arthur E. & Ragsdale, Cliff T., 2002. "Scheduling pre-printed newspaper advertising inserts using genetic algorithms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 415-421, December.
- R. D. Angel & W. L. Caudle & R. Noonan & A. Whinston, 1972. "Computer-Assisted School Bus Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(6), pages 279-288, February.
- Samuel Gorenstein, 1970. "Printing Press Scheduling for Multi-Edition Periodicals," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(6), pages 373-383, February.
- Kim, Kap Hwan & Park, Young-Man, 2004. "A crane scheduling method for port container terminals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 752-768, August.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple traveling salesman Survey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:34:y:2006:i:3:p:209-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.