Multi-stage LTL transport systems in supply chain management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nagy, Gabor & Salhi, Said, 2007. "Location-routing: Issues, models and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 649-672, March.
- Klose, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas, 2005. "Facility location models for distribution system design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 4-29, April.
- Beamon, Benita M., 1998. "Supply chain design and analysis:: Models and methods," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 281-294, August.
- Gerdessen, Johanna C., 1996. "Vehicle routing problem with trailers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 135-147, August.
- Jean-Paul Rodrigue, 2006. "Transportation and the Geographical and Functional Integration of Global Production Networks," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 510-525.
- Tan, K.C. & Chew, Y.H. & Lee, L.H., 2006. "A hybrid multi-objective evolutionary algorithm for solving truck and trailer vehicle routing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(3), pages 855-885, August.
- Jacobsen, S. K. & Madsen, O. B. G., 1980. "A comparative study of heuristics for a two-level routing-location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 5(6), pages 378-387, December.
- Alain Bonnafous, 1989. "Le siècle des ténèbres de l'économie," Post-Print halshs-00291521, HAL.
- Angelelli, Enrico & Grazia Speranza, Maria, 2002. "The periodic vehicle routing problem with intermediate facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 233-247, March.
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Planning models for freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 409-438, March.
- Gonzalez-Feliu, Jesus, 2012.
"Freight Distribution Systems with Cross Docking: A Multidisciplinary Analysis,"
Journal of the Transportation Research Forum,
Transportation Research Forum, vol. 51(1).
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2012. "Freight distribution systems with cross-docking: a multidisciplinary analysis," Post-Print halshs-00498496, HAL.
- Nguyen, Viet-Phuong & Prins, Christian & Prodhon, Caroline, 2012. "Solving the two-echelon location routing problem by a GRASP reinforced by a learning process and path relinking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 113-126.
- Aikens, C. H., 1985. "Facility location models for distribution planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 263-279, December.
- Crevier, Benoit & Cordeau, Jean-Francois & Laporte, Gilbert, 2007. "The multi-depot vehicle routing problem with inter-depot routes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 756-773, January.
- Soltani, Roya & Sadjadi, Seyed Jafar, 2010. "Scheduling trucks in cross-docking systems: A robust meta-heuristics approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 650-666, September.
- Ambrosino, Daniela & Grazia Scutella, Maria, 2005. "Distribution network design: New problems and related models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(3), pages 610-624, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:15-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simona Mancini, 2013. "Multi-echelon distribution systems in city logistics," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 54, pages 1-2.
More about this item
Keywordsmulti-stage freight transport; multi-echelon logistics; just-in-time; bundling; combinatorial optimization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-05-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRE-2013-05-22 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00796714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.