Design and scenario assessment for collaborative logistics and freight transport systems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Joelle Morana & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau & Tai-Yu Ma, 2013. "Design And Scenario Assessment For Collaborative Logistics And Freight Transport Systems," Articles, International Journal of Transport Economics, vol. 40(2).
References listed on IDEAS
- Valerio Gatta & Edoardo Marcucci, 2013. "Urban Freight Transport Policies: Joint Accounting Of Non-Linear Attribute Effects And Discrete Mixture Heterogeneity," Working Papers 0313, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2013.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Danielis, Romeo & Rotaris, Lucia & Marcucci, Edoardo, 2010. "Urban freight policies and distribution channels: a discussion based on evidence from Italian cities," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 46, pages 114-146.
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Planning models for freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 409-438, March.
- Edoardo Marcucci & Romeo Danielis, 2008. "The potential demand for a urban freight consolidation centre," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 269-284, March.
- Edoardo Marcucci & Amanda Stathopoulos & Valerio Gatta & Eva Valeri, 2012. "A Stated Ranking Experiment to Study Policy Acceptance: The Case of Freight Operators in Rome’s LTZ," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(3), pages 11-30.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Joëlle Morana, 2010.
"Collaborative transportation sharing: from theory to practice via a case study from France,"
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Joëlle Morana, 2011. "Collaborative transportation sharing: from theory to practice via a case study from France," Post-Print halshs-00798319, HAL.
- Tudela, Alejandro & Akiki, Natalia & Cisternas, Rene, 2006. "Comparing the output of cost benefit and multi-criteria analysis: An application to urban transport investments," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 414-423, June.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Joëlle Morana, 2010. "Are City Logistics Solutions Sustainable? The Cityporto case," Post-Print halshs-00530016, HAL.
- K. Evrard-Samuel & A. Spalanzani, 2009. "Developing Collaborative Competencies within Supply Chains," Post-Print halshs-00520895, HAL.
- Edoardo Marcucci & Valerio Gatta, 2013. "Intr-Agent Heterogeneity In Urban Freight Distribution: The Case Of Own Account Operators," Working Papers 0413, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2013.
- K. Evrard Samuel & Alain Spalanzani, 2009. ""Developing Collaborative Competencies within Supply Chains"," Post-Print halshs-00642468, HAL.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amanda Stathopoulos & Eva Valeri & Edoardo Marcucci & Edourdo Marcucci & Valerio Gatti & Agostino Nuzzolo, 2011. "Urban Freight Policy Innovation for Rome’s LTZ: A Stakeholder Perspective," Chapters,in: City Distribution and Urban Freight Transport, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Danielis, Romeo & Marcucci, Edoardo & Rotaris, Lucia, 2005. "Logistics managers' stated preferences for freight service attributes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 201-215, May.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-399 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edoardo Marcucci & Amanda Stathopoulos & Lucia Rotaris & Romeo Danielis, 2011.
"Comparing Single and Joint Preferences: A Choice Experiment on Residential Location in Three-Member Households,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 43(5), pages 1209-1225, May.
- Edoardo Marcucci & Amanda Stathopoulos & Lucia Rotaris & Romeo Danielis, 2011. "Comparing single and joint preferences: a choice experiment on residential location in three-member households," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 43(5), pages 1209-1225, May.
- Struyf, Anja & Hubert, Mia & Rousseeuw, Peter, 1997. "Clustering in an Object-Oriented Environment," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 1(i04).
- K. Evrard-Samuel & A. Spalanzani, 2009. "Developing Collaborative Competencies within Supply Chains," Post-Print halshs-00552943, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-01176134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joëlle Morana & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2015.
"A sustainable urban logistics dashboard from the perspective of a group of operational managers,"
Management Research Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(10), pages 1068-1085, October.
- Joëlle Morana & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2015. "A sustainable urban logistics dashboard from the perspective of a group of operational managers," Post-Print hal-01408416, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Joëlle Morana, 2014. "Assessing urban logistics pooling sustainability via a hierarchic dashboard from a group decision perspective," Working Papers halshs-01053887, HAL.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00986648 is not listed on IDEAS
- Josep-Maria Salanova Grau & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2015. "Comparing fast VRP algorithms for collaborative urban freight transport systems: a solution probleming analysis," Post-Print halshs-01176134, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Nicolas Malhéné, 2014. "Logistics Pooling for City Supply," Post-Print hal-01139476, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau, 2015. "VRP algorithms for decision support systems to evaluate collaborative urban freight transport systems," Post-Print halshs-00986648, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscollaboration; resource sharing; logistics and transport design; simulation; scenario assessment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00844705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .