Costs and benefits of logistics pooling for urban freight distribution: scenario simulation and assessment for strategic decision support
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Danielis, Romeo & Rotaris, Lucia & Marcucci, Edoardo, 2010. "Urban freight policies and distribution channels: a discussion based on evidence from Italian cities," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 46, pages 114-146.
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Planning models for freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 409-438, March.
- Gonzalez-Feliu, Jesus, 2012. "Freight Distribution Systems with Cross Docking: A Multidisciplinary Analysis," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 51(1).
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Christian Ambrosini & Jean-Louis Routhier, 2012. "New trends on urban goods movement: Modelling and simulation of e-commerce distribution," Post-Print halshs-00626152, HAL.
- Alasdair Rae, 2010. "Urban and Regional Policy and Its Effects (Volume 2)," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 665-667, April.
- Dablanc, Laetitia, 2007. "Goods transport in large European cities: Difficult to organize, difficult to modernize," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 280-285, March.
- Gonzalez-Feliu, Jesus, 2012.
"Freight Distribution Systems with Cross Docking: A Multidisciplinary Analysis,"
Journal of the Transportation Research Forum,
Transportation Research Forum, vol. 51(1).
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2012. "Freight distribution systems with cross-docking: a multidisciplinary analysis," Post-Print halshs-00498496, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:98-118 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsurban logistics; resource sharing; freight transport pooling; policy-oriented modelling; simulation-based comparative analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-05-02 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-05-02 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-05-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00688967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.