Collaborative transportation sharing: from theory to practice via a case study from France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Planning models for freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 409-438, March.
- Danièle Patier, 2004. "La place du transport de marchandises en compte propre. Rapport final - Volet 3," Post-Print halshs-00113421, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Eichi Taniguchi & Bruno Faivre d'Arcier, 2014. "Financing urban logistics projects. From public utility to public-private partnerships," Working Papers halshs-01074619, HAL.
- repec:eee:transe:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:165-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00796714 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Joëlle Morana & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau & Tai-Yu Ma, 2013. "Design and scenario assessment for collaborative logistics and freight transport systems," Post-Print halshs-00844705, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Bruno Faivre d'Arcier & Nerea Rojas & Pierre Basck & Mathieu Gardrat & Christian Ambrosini & Gilles Vernoux & Garoa Lekuona & Fernando Zubillaga, 2013. "FREILOT. Urban Freight Energy Efficiency Pilot. D.FL.6.4. Cost-benefit analysis," Working Papers halshs-00818832, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscollaboration; logistics sharing; information science; qualitative analysis; group decision making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00798319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .