Carrier-mode logistics optimization of inbound supply chains for electronics manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Planning models for freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 409-438, March.
- Bischoff, Eberhard E. & Marriott, Michael D., 1990. "A comparative evaluation of heuristics for container loading," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 267-276, January.
- Ernst, Ricardo & Kamrad, Bardia, 2000. "Evaluation of supply chain structures through modularization and postponement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 495-510, August.
- Harold J. Steudel, 1979. "Generating Pallet Loading Patterns: A Special Case of the Two-Dimensional Cutting Stock Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(10), pages 997-1004, October.
- Morabito, Reinaldo & Morales, Silvia Regina & Widmer, João Alexandre, 2000. "Loading optimization of palletized products on trucks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 285-296, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erjavec, J. & Gradisar, M. & Trkman, P., 2012. "Assessment of stock size to minimize cutting stock production costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 170-176.
- Omer Abdalla SIDDIG & Abdel Hafiez Ali HASABALLAH & Ahmad AL-TIT & Bader ALMOHAIMMEED, 2019. "Confirmatory Factor Analysis For Testing The Validity And Reliability Of An Internal Capability And Logistics Outsourcing Measurement Scale," Transport Problems, Silesian University of Technology, vol. 14(1), pages 141-154, April.
- Govindan, Kannan & Kadziński, Miłosz & Ehling, Ronja & Miebs, Grzegorz, 2019. "Selection of a sustainable third-party reverse logistics provider based on the robustness analysis of an outranking graph kernel conducted with ELECTRE I and SMAA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 1-15.
- Dilip Kumar Sen & Saurav Datta & Siba Sankar Mahapatra, 2017. "Decision Support Framework for Selection of 3PL Service Providers: Dominance-Based Approach in Combination with Grey Set Theory," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(01), pages 25-57, January.
- McDonald, Conor M., 2016. "Integrating packaging and supply chain decisions: Selection of economic handling unit quantities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 208-221.
- Mosca, Alyssa & Vidyarthi, Navneet & Satir, Ahmet, 2019. "Integrated transportation – inventory models: A review," Operations Research Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 6(C).
- Carlos A. Vega-Mejía & Jairo R. Montoya-Torres & Sardar M. N. Islam, 2019. "Consideration of triple bottom line objectives for sustainability in the optimization of vehicle routing and loading operations: a systematic literature review," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 273(1), pages 311-375, February.
- Kallrath, J. & Klosterhalfen, S.T. & Walter, M. & Fischer, G. & Blackburn, R., 2017. "Payload-based fleet optimization for rail cars in the chemical industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 113-129.
- Govindan, Kannan & Palaniappan, Murugesan & Zhu, Qinghua & Kannan, Devika, 2012. "Analysis of third party reverse logistics provider using interpretive structural modeling," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 204-211.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lins, Lauro & Lins, Sostenes & Morabito, Reinaldo, 2002. "An n-tet graph approach for non-guillotine packings of n-dimensional boxes into an n-container," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 421-439, September.
- Alonso, M.T. & Alvarez-Valdes, R. & Iori, M. & Parreño, F. & Tamarit, J.M., 2017. "Mathematical models for multicontainer loading problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PA), pages 106-117.
- Kim, Kap Hwan & Kim, Jae-Boum, 2002. "Determining load patterns for the delivery of assembly components under JIT systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 25-38, May.
- Wascher, Gerhard & Hau[ss]ner, Heike & Schumann, Holger, 2007. "An improved typology of cutting and packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1109-1130, December.
- Coslovich, Luca & Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter, 2006. "Minimizing fleet operating costs for a container transportation company," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(3), pages 776-786, June.
- S Kumar & D A Nottestad & E E Murphy, 2009. "Effects of product postponement on the distribution network: a case study," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 60(4), pages 471-480, April.
- Yi Qu & Tolga Bektaş & Julia Bennell, 2016. "Sustainability SI: Multimode Multicommodity Network Design Model for Intermodal Freight Transportation with Transfer and Emission Costs," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 303-329, March.
- Kamath, Narasimha B. & Roy, Rahul, 2007. "Capacity augmentation of a supply chain for a short lifecycle product: A system dynamics framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 334-351, June.
- Klaus Büdenbender & Tore Grünert & Hans-Jürgen Sebastian, 2000. "A Hybrid Tabu Search/Branch-and-Bound Algorithm for the Direct Flight Network Design Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(4), pages 364-380, November.
- Ricardo S. Martins & Mauro Borges Lemos, 2006.
"Corredor Centro-Leste: Sistemas De Transporte De Minas Gerais Na Perspectivas Dos Eixos De Desenvolvimento E Integração,"
Anais do XII Semin·rio sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 12th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais], in: João Antonio de Paula & et alli (ed.),Anais do XII Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 12th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais],
Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Ricardo S. Martins & Mauro Borges Lemos, 2006. "Corredor centro-leste: sistemas de transporte de Minas Gerais na perspectivas dos eixos de desenvolvimento e integração," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td289, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- C S Sung & S H Song, 2003. "Integrated service network design for a cross-docking supply chain network," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 54(12), pages 1283-1295, December.
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Perboli, Guido & Rosano, Mariangela, 2018. "Simulation of intermodal freight transportation systems: a taxonomy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 270(2), pages 401-418.
- Zhang, Yongxiang & Peng, Qiyuan & Yao, Yu & Zhang, Xin & Zhou, Xuesong, 2019. "Solving cyclic train timetabling problem through model reformulation: Extended time-space network construct and Alternating Direction Method of Multipliers methods," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 344-379.
- Shibasaki, Ryuichi & Ieda, Hitoshi & Watanabe, Tomihiro, 2005. "An International Container Shipping Model in East Asia and its Transferability," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 299-336, January.
- Bortfeldt, Andreas & Wäscher, Gerhard, 2013. "Constraints in container loading – A state-of-the-art review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(1), pages 1-20.
- Mohamad Darayi & Kash Barker & Joost R. Santos, 2017. "Component Importance Measures for Multi-Industry Vulnerability of a Freight Transportation Network," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 1111-1136, December.
- F. Parreño & R. Alvarez-Valdes & J. M. Tamarit & J. F. Oliveira, 2008. "A Maximal-Space Algorithm for the Container Loading Problem," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 412-422, August.
- Grunert, Tore & Sebastian, Hans-Jurgen, 2000. "Planning models for long-haul operations of postal and express shipment companies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 289-309, April.
- Sheng, Liu & Hongxia, Zhao & Xisong, Dong & Changjian, Cheng, 2016. "A heuristic algorithm for container loading of pallets with infill boxes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(3), pages 728-736.
- G, Young-Gun & Kang, Maing-Kyu, 2001. "A fast algorithm for two-dimensional pallet loading problems of large size," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 193-202, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:103:y:2006:i:2:p:826-840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.