Carrier-mode logistics optimization of inbound supply chains for electronics manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst, Ricardo & Kamrad, Bardia, 2000. "Evaluation of supply chain structures through modularization and postponement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 495-510, August.
- Harold J. Steudel, 1979. "Generating Pallet Loading Patterns: A Special Case of the Two-Dimensional Cutting Stock Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(10), pages 997-1004, October.
- Morabito, Reinaldo & Morales, Silvia Regina & Widmer, João Alexandre, 2000. "Loading optimization of palletized products on trucks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 285-296, December.
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Planning models for freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 409-438, March.
- Bischoff, Eberhard E. & Marriott, Michael D., 1990. "A comparative evaluation of heuristics for container loading," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 267-276, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijitdm:v:16:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219622016500474 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erjavec, J. & Gradisar, M. & Trkman, P., 2012. "Assessment of stock size to minimize cutting stock production costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 170-176.
- McDonald, Conor M., 2016. "Integrating packaging and supply chain decisions: Selection of economic handling unit quantities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 208-221.
- Kallrath, J. & Klosterhalfen, S.T. & Walter, M. & Fischer, G. & Blackburn, R., 2017. "Payload-based fleet optimization for rail cars in the chemical industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 113-129.
- Govindan, Kannan & Palaniappan, Murugesan & Zhu, Qinghua & Kannan, Devika, 2012. "Analysis of third party reverse logistics provider using interpretive structural modeling," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 204-211.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:103:y:2006:i:2:p:826-840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.