Carrier-mode logistics optimization of inbound supply chains for electronics manufacturing
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Planning models for freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 409-438, March.
- Morabito, Reinaldo & Morales, Silvia Regina & Widmer, João Alexandre, 2000. "Loading optimization of palletized products on trucks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 285-296, December.
- Harold J. Steudel, 1979. "Generating Pallet Loading Patterns: A Special Case of the Two-Dimensional Cutting Stock Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(10), pages 997-1004, October.
- Ernst, Ricardo & Kamrad, Bardia, 2000. "Evaluation of supply chain structures through modularization and postponement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 495-510, August.
- Bischoff, Eberhard E. & Marriott, Michael D., 1990. "A comparative evaluation of heuristics for container loading," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 267-276, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:103:y:2006:i:2:p:826-840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.