Analysis of third party reverse logistics provider using interpretive structural modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cochran, Jeffery K. & Ramanujam, Balaji, 2006. "Carrier-mode logistics optimization of inbound supply chains for electronics manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 826-840, October.
- Krumwiede, Dennis W. & Sheu, Chwen, 2002. "A model for reverse logistics entry by third-party providers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 325-333, October.
- Li, Jing-An & Wu, Yue & Lai, Kin Keung & Liu, Ke, 2006. "Optimal ordering policy in a distribution system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 527-534, October.
- Kleindorfer, Paul R. & Partovi, Fariborz Y., 1990. "Integrating manufacturing strategy and technology choice," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 214-224, July.
- Kim, Moon-Koo & Park, Myeong-Cheol & Jeong, Dong-Heon, 2004. "The effects of customer satisfaction and switching barrier on customer loyalty in Korean mobile telecommunication services," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 145-159, March.
- Robert A. Davis & Norman Gaither, 1985. "Optimal Ordering Policies Under Conditions of Extended Payment Privileges," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 499-509, April.
- van Dijck, Jules J. J., 1990. "Transitional management in an evolving European context," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 474-479, December.
- Stank, Theodore P. & Daugherty, Patricia J., 1997. "The impact of operating environment on the formation of cooperative logistics relationships," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-65, March.
- Berg, J. P. van den & Zijm, W. H. M., 1999. "Models for warehouse management: Classification and examples," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 519-528, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; Reverse logistics; Attributes; 3PRLP; ISM;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:140:y:2012:i:1:p:204-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.