Optimal Ordering Policies Under Conditions of Extended Payment Privileges
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yiju Wang & Hengxia Gao & Wei Xing, 2018. "Optimal replenishment and stocking strategies for inventory mechanism with a dynamically stochastic short-term price discount," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 27-53, January.
- L-Y Ouyang & C-T Chang & J-T Teng, 2005. "An EOQ model for deteriorating items under trade credits," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 56(6), pages 719-726, June.
- Hardik Soni & Nita H. Shah, 2008. "Optimal Ordering and Trade Credit Policy for EOQ Model," Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS), Department of Business Administration, vol. 2(1), pages 66-76, June.
- Soni, Hardik & Shah, Nita H., 2008. "Optimal ordering policy for stock-dependent demand under progressive payment scheme," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 91-100, January.
- Liao, Hung-Chang & Tsai, Chih-Hung & Su, Chao-Ton, 2000. "An inventory model with deteriorating items under inflation when a delay in payment is permissible," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 207-214, January.
- Tersine, Richard J. & Barman, Samir, 1995. "Economic purchasing strategies for temporary price discounts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 328-343, January.
- Shaposhnik, Yaron & Herer, Yale T. & Naseraldin, Hussein, 2015. "Optimal ordering for a probabilistic one-time discount," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(3), pages 803-814.
- Dilip Kumar Sen & Saurav Datta & Siba Sankar Mahapatra, 2017. "Decision Support Framework for Selection of 3PL Service Providers: Dominance-Based Approach in Combination with Grey Set Theory," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(01), pages 25-57, January.
- Salameh, M. K. & Abboud, N. E. & El-Kassar, A. N. & Ghattas, R. E., 2003. "Continuous review inventory model with delay in payments," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 91-95, July.
- Chih-Te Yang & Liang-Yuh Ouyang & Kun-Shan Wu & Hsiu-Feng Yen, 2012. "Optimal ordering policy in response to a temporary sale price when retailer's warehouse capacity is limited," European Journal of Industrial Engineering, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 26-49.
- Mei-Chuan Cheng & Kuo-Ren Lou & Liang-Yuh Ouyang & Yun-Hwa Chiang, 2010. "The optimal ordering policy with trade credit under two different payment methods," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 18(2), pages 413-428, December.
- Luo, Jianwen, 2007. "Buyer-vendor inventory coordination with credit period incentives," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 143-152, July.
- Ramasesh, Ranga V., 2010. "Lot-sizing decisions under limited-time price incentives: A review," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 118-135, June.
- B S Maddah & M Y Jaber & N E Abboud, 2004. "Periodic review (s, S) inventory model with permissible delay in payments," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 55(2), pages 147-159, February.
- Daning Sun & Maurice Queyranne, 2002. "Production and Inventory Model Using Net Present Value," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 528-537, June.
- Chang, Chun-Tao, 2004. "An EOQ model with deteriorating items under inflation when supplier credits linked to order quantity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 307-316, April.
- Govindan, Kannan & Palaniappan, Murugesan & Zhu, Qinghua & Kannan, Devika, 2012. "Analysis of third party reverse logistics provider using interpretive structural modeling," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 204-211.
- J-T Teng & S K Goyal, 2007. "Optimal ordering policies for a retailer in a supply chain with up-stream and down-stream trade credits," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 58(9), pages 1252-1255, September.
More about this item
Keywordsinventory/production: deterministic models; inventory/production: parametric analysis; inventory/production: simulation;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:31:y:1985:i:4:p:499-509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.