Optimal Ordering and Trade Credit Policy for EOQ Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles W. Haley & Robert C. Higgins, 1973. "Inventory Policy and Trade Credit Financing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4-Part-I), pages 464-471, December.
- Chung, Kun-Jen & Huang, Yung-Fu, 2003. "The optimal cycle time for EPQ inventory model under permissible delay in payments," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 307-318, June.
- Abad, P. L. & Jaggi, C. K., 2003. "A joint approach for setting unit price and the length of the credit period for a seller when end demand is price sensitive," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 115-122, February.
- Jamal, A. M. M. & Sarker, Bhaba R. & Wang, Shaojun, 2000. "Optimal payment time for a retailer under permitted delay of payment by the wholesaler," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 59-66, June.
- Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chang, Chun-Tao & Goyal, Suresh Kumar, 2005. "Optimal pricing and ordering policy under permissible delay in payments," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 121-129, August.
- Chung, Kun-Jen & Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Huang, Yung-Fu, 2005. "The optimal inventory policies under permissible delay in payments depending on the ordering quantity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 203-213, February.
- Robert A. Davis & Norman Gaither, 1985. "Optimal Ordering Policies Under Conditions of Extended Payment Privileges," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 499-509, April.
- Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chuang, Kai-Wayne & Chuang, Bor-Ren, 2005. "Optimal inventory policy with noninstantaneous receipt under trade credit," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 290-300, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Credit; Optimal ordering quantity; Lot-size;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iih:journl:v:2:y:2008:i:1:p:66-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Faraz Ahmed). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbihpkk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.