Optimal inventory policy with noninstantaneous receipt under trade credit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chung, Kun-Jen & Huang, Yung-Fu, 2003. "The optimal cycle time for EPQ inventory model under permissible delay in payments," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 307-318, June.
- Salameh, M. K. & Abboud, N. E. & El-Kassar, A. N. & Ghattas, R. E., 2003. "Continuous review inventory model with delay in payments," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 91-95, July.
- Liao, Hung-Chang & Tsai, Chih-Hung & Su, Chao-Ton, 2000. "An inventory model with deteriorating items under inflation when a delay in payment is permissible," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 207-214, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seifert, Daniel & Seifert, Ralf W. & Protopappa-Sieke, Margarita, 2013. "A review of trade credit literature: Opportunities for research in operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 245-256.
- Fei Hu & Cheng-Chew Lim & Zudi Lu, 2015. "The retailer’s optimal decision on order quantity and credit periods under two-level trade credit policy," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 62(4), pages 833-852, August.
- Hardik Soni & Nita H. Shah, 2008. "Optimal Ordering and Trade Credit Policy for EOQ Model," Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS), Department of Business Administration, vol. 2(1), pages 66-76, June.
- A. Thangam, 2017. "Retailer’s optimal replenishment policy in a two-echelon supply chain under two-part delay in payments and disruption in delivery," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 8(1), pages 26-46, January.
- Sonia Baños-Caballero & Pedro García-Teruel & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2012. "How does working capital management affect the profitability of Spanish SMEs?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 517-529, September.
- Liao, Jui-Jung, 2008. "An EOQ model with noninstantaneous receipt and exponentially deteriorating items under two-level trade credit," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 852-861, June.
- Ho, Chia-Huei & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Su, Chia-Hsien, 2008. "Optimal pricing, shipment and payment policy for an integrated supplier-buyer inventory model with two-part trade credit," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 496-510, June.
- Nita H. Shah & Nidhi Raykundaliya, 2009. "Optimal Inventory Policies for Weibull Deterioration under Trade Credit in Declining Market," Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS), Department of Business Administration, vol. 3(2), pages 11-20, December.
- Chung, Kun-Jen & Liao, Jui-Jung, 2011. "The simplified solution algorithm for an integrated supplier-buyer inventory model with two-part trade credit in a supply chain system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 156-165, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:98:y:2005:i:3:p:290-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.