Optimal ordering policy in a distribution system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blyth C. Archibald, 1981. "Continuous Review (s, S) Policies with Lost Sales," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(10), pages 1171-1177, October.
- Wang, Yunzeng & Gerchak, Yigal, 1996. "Continuous review inventory control when capacity is variable," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-3), pages 381-388, August.
- Donald L. Iglehart, 1963. "Optimality of (s, S) Policies in the Infinite Horizon Dynamic Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 259-267, January.
- Chang, Chun-Tao, 2004. "An EOQ model with deteriorating items under inflation when supplier credits linked to order quantity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 307-316, April.
- Ellis L. Johnson, 1968. "On (s, S) Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 80-101, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Govindan, Kannan & Kadziński, Miłosz & Ehling, Ronja & Miebs, Grzegorz, 2019. "Selection of a sustainable third-party reverse logistics provider based on the robustness analysis of an outranking graph kernel conducted with ELECTRE I and SMAA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 1-15.
- Scheller-Wolf, Alan & Tayur, Sridhar, 2009. "Risk sharing in supply chains using order bands--Analytical results and managerial insights," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 715-727, October.
- Dilip Kumar Sen & Saurav Datta & Siba Sankar Mahapatra, 2017. "Decision Support Framework for Selection of 3PL Service Providers: Dominance-Based Approach in Combination with Grey Set Theory," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(01), pages 25-57, January.
- Govindan, Kannan & Palaniappan, Murugesan & Zhu, Qinghua & Kannan, Devika, 2012. "Analysis of third party reverse logistics provider using interpretive structural modeling," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 204-211.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Johansen, Soren Glud & Thorstenson, Anders, 1996. "Optimal (r, Q) inventory policies with Poisson demands and lost sales: discounted and undiscounted cases," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 359-371, December.
- Bijvank, Marco & Vis, Iris F.A., 2011. "Lost-sales inventory theory: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(1), pages 1-13, November.
- Lagodimos, A.G. & Christou, I.T. & Skouri, K., 2012. "Computing globally optimal (s,S,T) inventory policies," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 660-671.
- Jaggi, Chandra K. & Aggarwal, K.K. & Goel, S.K., 2006. "Optimal order policy for deteriorating items with inflation induced demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 707-714, October.
- Qi‐Ming He & James H. Bookbinder & Qishu Cai, 2020. "Optimal policies for stochastic clearing systems with time‐dependent delay penalties," Naval Research Logistics (NRL), John Wiley & Sons, vol. 67(7), pages 487-502, October.
- Kutzner, Sarah C. & Kiesmüller, Gudrun P., 2013. "Optimal control of an inventory-production system with state-dependent random yield," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(3), pages 444-452.
- Xia, Li & Shihada, Basem, 2015. "A Jackson network model and threshold policy for joint optimization of energy and delay in multi-hop wireless networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(3), pages 778-787.
- Linwei Xin & David A. Goldberg, 2016. "Optimality Gap of Constant-Order Policies Decays Exponentially in the Lead Time for Lost Sales Models," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 64(6), pages 1556-1565, December.
- Awi Federgruen & Min Wang, 2015. "Inventory Models with Shelf-Age and Delay-Dependent Inventory Costs," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 63(3), pages 701-715, June.
- Reza Maihami & Behrooz Karimi & Seyyed Mohammad Taghi Fatemi Ghomi, 2017. "Effect of two-echelon trade credit on pricing-inventory policy of non-instantaneous deteriorating products with probabilistic demand and deterioration functions," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 257(1), pages 237-273, October.
- Noblesse, Ann M. & Boute, Robert N. & Lambrecht, Marc R. & Van Houdt, Benny, 2014. "Lot sizing and lead time decisions in production/inventory systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 351-360.
- Nita H. Shah & Chetansinh R. Vaghela, 2017. "Economic order quantity for deteriorating items under inflation with time and advertisement dependent demand," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 54(1), pages 168-180, March.
- Perera, Sandun & Janakiraman, Ganesh & Niu, Shun-Chen, 2017. "Optimality of (s, S) policies in EOQ models with general cost structures," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 216-228.
- Chung, Kun-Jen & Huang, Tien-Shou, 2007. "The optimal retailer's ordering policies for deteriorating items with limited storage capacity under trade credit financing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 127-145, March.
- Hill, Roger M. & Johansen, Soren Glud, 2006. "Optimal and near-optimal policies for lost sales inventory models with at most one replenishment order outstanding," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 111-132, February.
- Li, Xiaoming, 2010. "Optimal inventory policies in decentralized supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 303-309, November.
- Ilkyeong Moon & Byung-Hyun Ha & Jongchul Kim, 2012. "Inventory systems with variable capacity," European Journal of Industrial Engineering, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 68-86.
- Diwakar Gupta & Lei Wang, 2009. "A Stochastic Inventory Model with Trade Credit," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 4-18, November.
- Olde Keizer, Minou C.A. & Teunter, Ruud H. & Veldman, Jasper, 2017. "Joint condition-based maintenance and inventory optimization for systems with multiple components," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 209-222.
- Chand, Suresh & Li, Jian & Xu, Yanyi, 2016. "A periodic review inventory model with two delivery modes, fractional lead-times, and age-and-period-dependent backlogging costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 199-206.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:103:y:2006:i:2:p:527-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.