Order splitting with multiple capacitated suppliers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sedarage, Dayani & Fujiwara, Okitsugu & Trung Luong, Huynh, 1999. "Determining optimal order splitting and reorder level for N-supplier inventory systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 389-404, July.
- Minner, Stefan, 2003. "Multiple-supplier inventory models in supply chain management: A review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 265-279, January.
- Ravi Anupindi & Ram Akella, 1993. "Diversification Under Supply Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(8), pages 944-963, August.
- Z. Kevin Weng, 1995. "Channel Coordination and Quantity Discounts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(9), pages 1509-1522, September.
- Ghodsypour, S. H. & O'Brien, C., 2001. "The total cost of logistics in supplier selection, under conditions of multiple sourcing, multiple criteria and capacity constraint," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 15-27, August.
- Vlachos, Dimitrios & Tagaras, George, 2001. "An inventory system with two supply modes and capacity constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 41-58, June.
- Berger, Paul D. & Gerstenfeld, Arthur & Zeng, Amy Z., 2004. "How many suppliers are best? A decision-analysis approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 9-15, February.
- Z. Kevin Weng & Amy Zeng, 2001. "The Role of Quantity Discounts in the Presence of Heterogeneous Buyers," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 369-383, October.
- Fangruo Chen & Awi Federgruen & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 2001. "Coordination Mechanisms for a Distribution System with One Supplier and Multiple Retailers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(5), pages 693-708, May.
- Gullu, Refik, 1998. "Base stock policies for production/inventory problems with uncertain capacity levels," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 43-51, February.
- Meir J. Rosenblatt & Yale T. Herer & Ilan Hefter, 1998. "Note. An Acquisition Policy for a Single Item Multi-Supplier System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages 96-100, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serin, Yasemin, 2012. "A geometric representation of profits in a supply chain network," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 36-44.
- Adeinat, Hamza & Ventura, José A., 2015. "Determining the retailer's replenishment policy considering multiple capacitated suppliers and price-sensitive demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 83-92.
- Meena, P.L. & Sarmah, S.P., 2013. "Multiple sourcing under supplier failure risk and quantity discount: A genetic algorithm approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 84-97.
- Ekici, Ali, 2013. "An improved model for supplier selection under capacity constraint and multiple criteria," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 574-581.
- Tan, Tarkan & Alp, Osman, 2016. "Optimal sourcing from alternative capacitated suppliers with general cost structures," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 26-32.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:178:y:2007:i:2:p:421-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.