Price fluctuations, information sharing, and supply chain performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fangruo Chen, 1998. "Echelon Reorder Points, Installation Reorder Points, and the Value of Centralized Demand Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(12-Part-2), pages 221-234, December.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Marshall Fisher, 2000. "Supply Chain Inventory Management and the Value of Shared Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(8), pages 1032-1048, August.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Paul H. Zipkin, 1999. "Competitive and Cooperative Inventory Policies in a Two-Stage Supply Chain," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(7), pages 936-953, July.
- Paul Zipkin, 1989. "Critical Number Policies for Inventory Models with Periodic Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(1), pages 71-80, January.
- Barry Alan Pasternack, 1985. "Optimal Pricing and Return Policies for Perishable Commodities," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(2), pages 166-176.
- Paul Glasserman & Sridhar Tayur, 1995. "Sensitivity Analysis for Base-Stock Levels in Multiechelon Production-Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 263-281, February.
- Fangruo Chen & Awi Federgruen & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 2001. "Coordination Mechanisms for a Distribution System with One Supplier and Multiple Retailers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(5), pages 693-708, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hosoda, Takamichi & Disney, Stephen M., 2009. "Impact of market demand mis-specification on a two-level supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 739-751, October.
- Sodhi, ManMohan S. & Tang, Christopher S., 2011. "The incremental bullwhip effect of operational deviations in an arborescent supply chain with requirements planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(2), pages 374-382, December.
- Yi Tao & Loo Hay Lee & Ek Peng Chew, 2016. "Quantifying the Effect of Sharing Information in a Supply Chain Facing Supply Disruptions," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 33(04), pages 1-28, August.
- Bian, Wenliang & Shang, Jennifer & Zhang, Juliang, 2016. "Two-way information sharing under supply chain competition," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 82-94.
- Wang, Xun & Disney, Stephen M., 2016. "The bullwhip effect: Progress, trends and directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 691-701.
- Su, Yiqiang & Geunes, Joseph, 2012. "Price promotions, operations cost, and profit in a two-stage supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 891-905.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:268:y:2018:i:1:p:148-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hosoda, Takamichi & Disney, Stephen M., 2012. "A delayed demand supply chain: Incentives for upstream players," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 478-487.
- Jairo R. Montoya-Torres & Diego A. Ortiz-Vargas, 2014. "Collaboration and information sharing in dyadic supply chains: A literature review over the period 2000–2012," ESTUDIOS GERENCIALES, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:174:y:2006:i:3:p:1651-1663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.