A non-stationary periodic review production-inventory model with uncertain production capacity and uncertain demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Karlin, 1960. "Dynamic Inventory Policy with Varying Stochastic Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 231-258, April.
- Juhwen Hwang & Medini R. Singh, 1998. "Optimal Production Policies for Multi-Stage Systems with Setup Costs and Uncertain Capacities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(9), pages 1279-1294, September.
- William S. Lovejoy, 1990. "Myopic Policies for Some Inventory Models with Uncertain Demand Distributions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(6), pages 724-738, June.
- William S. Lovejoy, 1992. "Stopped Myopic Policies in Some Inventory Models with Generalized Demand Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(5), pages 688-707, May.
- Yunzeng Wang & Yigal Gerchak, 1996. "Periodic Review Production Models with Variable Capacity, Random Yield, and Uncertain Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(1), pages 130-137, January.
- Thomas E. Morton, 1978. "The Nonstationary Infinite Horizon Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(14), pages 1474-1482, October.
- Thomas E. Morton & David W. Pentico, 1995. "The Finite Horizon Nonstationary Stochastic Inventory Problem: Near-Myopic Bounds, Heuristics, Testing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 334-343, February.
- Paul Zipkin, 1989. "Critical Number Policies for Inventory Models with Periodic Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(1), pages 71-80, January.
- Frank W. Ciarallo & Ramakrishna Akella & Thomas E. Morton, 1994. "A Periodic Review, Production Planning Model with Uncertain Capacity and Uncertain Demand---Optimality of Extended Myopic Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(3), pages 320-332, March.
- Iida, Tetsuo, 1999. "The infinite horizon non-stationary stochastic inventory problem: Near myopic policies and weak ergodicity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 405-422, July.
- Ravi Anupindi & Thomas E. Morton & David Pentico, 1996. "The Nonstationary Stochastic Lead-Time Inventory Problem: Near-Myopic Bounds, Heuristics, and Testing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(1), pages 124-129, January.
- Gregory A. DeCroix & Antonio Arreola-Risa, 1998. "Optimal Production and Inventory Policy for Multiple Products Under Resource Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(7), pages 950-961, July.
- Paul Glasserman & Sridhar Tayur, 1995. "Sensitivity Analysis for Base-Stock Levels in Multiechelon Production-Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 263-281, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Behfard, S. & van der Heijden, M.C. & Al Hanbali, A. & Zijm, W.H.M., 2015. "Last time buy and repair decisions for spare parts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(2), pages 498-510.
- Jakšič, M. & Fransoo, J.C., 2015. "Optimal inventory management with supply backordering," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 254-264.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:1:p:150-161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iida, Tetsuo, 2015. "Benefits of leadtime information and of its combination with demand forecast information," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 146-156.
- Altug, Mehmet Sekip & Muharremoglu, Alp, 2011. "Inventory management with advance supply information," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 302-313, February.
- Y. Boulaksil & J. C. Fransoo & T. Tan, 0. "Capacity reservation and utilization for a manufacturer with uncertain capacity and demand," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 0, pages 1-21.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:39:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00291-016-0471-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:140:y:2002:i:3:p:670-683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.