The infinite horizon non-stationary stochastic multi-echelon inventory problem and near-myopic policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Karlin, 1960. "Dynamic Inventory Policy with Varying Stochastic Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 231-258, April.
- Andrew J. Clark & Herbert Scarf, 2004.
"Optimal Policies for a Multi-Echelon Inventory Problem,"
INFORMS, vol. 50(12_supple), pages 1782-1790, December.
- Andrew J. Clark & Herbert Scarf, 1960. "Optimal Policies for a Multi-Echelon Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 475-490, July.
- Fangruo Chen & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 1994. "Lower Bounds for Multi-Echelon Stochastic Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(11), pages 1426-1443, November.
- Thomas E. Morton, 1978. "The Nonstationary Infinite Horizon Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(14), pages 1474-1482, October.
- van Houtum, G. J. & Zijm, W. H. M., 1991. "Computational procedures for stochastic multi-echelon production systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-3), pages 223-237, October.
- Edward Ignall & Arthur F. Veinott, Jr., 1969. "Optimality of Myopic Inventory Policies for Several Substitute Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 284-304, January.
- Thomas E. Morton & David W. Pentico, 1995. "The Finite Horizon Nonstationary Stochastic Inventory Problem: Near-Myopic Bounds, Heuristics, Testing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 334-343, February.
- Paul Zipkin, 1989. "Critical Number Policies for Inventory Models with Periodic Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(1), pages 71-80, January.
- Awi Federgruen & Paul Zipkin, 1984. "Approximations of Dynamic, Multilocation Production and Inventory Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 69-84, January.
- Iida, Tetsuo, 1999. "The infinite horizon non-stationary stochastic inventory problem: Near myopic policies and weak ergodicity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 405-422, July.
- Ravi Anupindi & Thomas E. Morton & David Pentico, 1996. "The Nonstationary Stochastic Lead-Time Inventory Problem: Near-Myopic Bounds, Heuristics, and Testing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(1), pages 124-129, January.
- Dieter Hochstaedter, 1970. "An Approximation of the Cost Function for Multi-Echelon Inventory Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(11), pages 716-727, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rau, Hsin & Wu, Mei-Ying & Wee, Hui-Ming, 2003. "Integrated inventory model for deteriorating items under a multi-echelon supply chain environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 155-168, November.
- Narayan Singh & Bindu Vaish & Shiv Ray Singh, 2014. "A collaborative strategy for a three echelon supply chain with ramp type demand, deterioration and inflation," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 3, pages 77-100.
- Pal, Brojeswar & Sana, Shib Sankar & Chaudhuri, Kripasindhu, 2012. "A multi-echelon supply chain model for reworkable items in multiple-markets with supply disruption," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1891-1898.
- Cheaitou, Ali & van Delft, Christian, 2013. "Finite horizon stochastic inventory problem with dual sourcing: Near myopic and heuristics bounds," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 371-378.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:134:y:2001:i:3:p:525-539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.