The infinite horizon non-stationary stochastic inventory problem: Near myopic policies and weak ergodicity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Karlin, 1960. "Dynamic Inventory Policy with Varying Stochastic Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 231-258, April.
- William S. Lovejoy, 1990. "Myopic Policies for Some Inventory Models with Uncertain Demand Distributions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(6), pages 724-738, June.
- William S. Lovejoy, 1992. "Stopped Myopic Policies in Some Inventory Models with Generalized Demand Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(5), pages 688-707, May.
- Thomas E. Morton, 1978. "The Nonstationary Infinite Horizon Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(14), pages 1474-1482, October.
- Thomas E. Morton & David W. Pentico, 1995. "The Finite Horizon Nonstationary Stochastic Inventory Problem: Near-Myopic Bounds, Heuristics, Testing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 334-343, February.
- Paul Zipkin, 1989. "Critical Number Policies for Inventory Models with Periodic Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(1), pages 71-80, January.
- Thomas E. Morton & William E. Wecker, 1977. "Discounting, Ergodicity and Convergence for Markov Decision Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(8), pages 890-900, April.
- Ravi Anupindi & Thomas E. Morton & David Pentico, 1996. "The Nonstationary Stochastic Lead-Time Inventory Problem: Near-Myopic Bounds, Heuristics, and Testing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(1), pages 124-129, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iida, Tetsuo, 2001. "The infinite horizon non-stationary stochastic multi-echelon inventory problem and near-myopic policies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(3), pages 525-539, November.
- Iida, Tetsuo, 2002. "A non-stationary periodic review production-inventory model with uncertain production capacity and uncertain demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(3), pages 670-683, August.
- Tetsuo Iida & Paul H. Zipkin, 2006. "Approximate Solutions of a Dynamic Forecast-Inventory Model," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 407-425, October.
- Strijbosch, Leo W.G. & Syntetos, Aris A. & Boylan, John E. & Janssen, Elleke, 2011. "On the interaction between forecasting and stock control: The case of non-stationary demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 470-480, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:116:y:1999:i:2:p:405-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .