The infinite horizon non-stationary stochastic inventory problem: Near myopic policies and weak ergodicity
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samuel Karlin, 1960. "Dynamic Inventory Policy with Varying Stochastic Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 231-258, April.
- William S. Lovejoy, 1990. "Myopic Policies for Some Inventory Models with Uncertain Demand Distributions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(6), pages 724-738, June.
- William S. Lovejoy, 1992. "Stopped Myopic Policies in Some Inventory Models with Generalized Demand Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(5), pages 688-707, May.
- Thomas E. Morton, 1978. "The Nonstationary Infinite Horizon Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(14), pages 1474-1482, October.
- Thomas E. Morton & David W. Pentico, 1995. "The Finite Horizon Nonstationary Stochastic Inventory Problem: Near-Myopic Bounds, Heuristics, Testing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 334-343, February.
- Paul Zipkin, 1989. "Critical Number Policies for Inventory Models with Periodic Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(1), pages 71-80, January.
- Thomas E. Morton & William E. Wecker, 1977. "Discounting, Ergodicity and Convergence for Markov Decision Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(8), pages 890-900, April.
- Ravi Anupindi & Thomas E. Morton & David Pentico, 1996. "The Nonstationary Stochastic Lead-Time Inventory Problem: Near-Myopic Bounds, Heuristics, and Testing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(1), pages 124-129, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:116:y:1999:i:2:p:405-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.