Determining the retailer's replenishment policy considering multiple capacitated suppliers and price-sensitive demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Yun & Huang, George Q. & Newman, Stephen T., 2011. "Coordinating pricing and inventory decisions in a multi-level supply chain: A game-theoretic approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 115-129, March.
- Hua, Guowei & Wang, Shouyang & Cheng, T.C.E., 2012. "Optimal order lot sizing and pricing with free shipping," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 435-441.
- Ho, William & Xu, Xiaowei & Dey, Prasanta K., 2010. "Multi-criteria decision making approaches for supplier evaluation and selection: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 16-24, April.
- Boyaci, Tamer & Gallego, Guillermo, 2002. "Coordinating pricing and inventory replenishment policies for one wholesaler and one or more geographically dispersed retailers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 95-111, May.
- Wang, Chuanxu & Huang, Rongbing & Wei, Qianli, 2015. "Integrated pricing and lot-sizing decision in a two-echelon supply chain with a finite production rate," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 44-53.
- Kim, DaeSoo & Lee, Won J., 1998. "Optimal joint pricing and lot sizing with fixed and variable capacity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 212-227, August.
- Shiming Deng & Candace A. Yano, 2006. "Joint Production and Pricing Decisions with Setup Costs and Capacity Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(5), pages 741-756, May.
- Burwell, Timothy H. & Dave, Dinesh S. & Fitzpatrick, Kathy E. & Roy, Melvin R., 1997. "Economic lot size model for price-dependent demand under quantity and freight discounts," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 141-155, January.
- Kunreuther, Howard & Richard, Jean Francois, 1971.
"Optimal Pricing and Inventory Decisions for Non-Seasonal Items,"
Econometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 173-175, January.
- Kunreuther, H. & Richard, J.-F., 1971. "Optimal pricing and inventory decisions for non-seasonal items," CORE Discussion Papers RP 77, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Abad, P. L. & Aggarwal, Vijay, 2005. "Incorporating transport cost in the lot size and pricing decisions with downward sloping demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 297-305, March.
- Qin, Yiyan & Tang, Huanwen & Guo, Chonghui, 2007. "Channel coordination and volume discounts with price-sensitive demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 43-53, January.
- Yu-Jen Lin & Chia-Huei Ho, 2011. "Integrated inventory model with quantity discount and price-sensitive demand," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 19(1), pages 177-188, July.
- Viswanathan, S. & Wang, Qinan, 2003. "Discount pricing decisions in distribution channels with price-sensitive demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(3), pages 571-587, September.
- Z. Kevin Weng, 1995. "Channel Coordination and Quantity Discounts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(9), pages 1509-1522, September.
- Taleizadeh, Ata Allah & Noori-daryan, Mahsa & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo, 2015. "Joint optimization of price, replenishment frequency, replenishment cycle and production rate in vendor managed inventory system with deteriorating items," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 285-295.
- Qi, Xiangtong, 2007. "Order splitting with multiple capacitated suppliers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 421-432, April.
- Sajadieh, Mohsen S. & Akbari Jokar, Mohammad R., 2009. "Optimizing shipment, ordering and pricing policies in a two-stage supply chain with price-sensitive demand," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 564-571, July.
- T. M. Whitin, 1955. "Inventory Control and Price Theory," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 61-68, October.
- Meir J. Rosenblatt & Yale T. Herer & Ilan Hefter, 1998. "Note. An Acquisition Policy for a Single Item Multi-Supplier System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages 96-100, November.
More about this item
KeywordsSupplier selection; Price-sensitive demand; Supply chain inventory; All-unit quantity discounts; Mixed integer nonlinear programming model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:247:y:2015:i:1:p:83-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.