Optimizing shipment, ordering and pricing policies in a two-stage supply chain with price-sensitive demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Shine-Der & Fu, Yen-Chen, 2014. "Joint production and delivery lot sizing for a make-to-order producer–buyer supply chain with transportation cost," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 23-35.
- Adeinat, Hamza & Ventura, José A., 2015. "Determining the retailer's replenishment policy considering multiple capacitated suppliers and price-sensitive demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 83-92.
- Sajadieh, Mohsen S. & Larsen, Christian, 2015. "A coordinated manufacturer-retailer model under stochastic demand and production rate," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 64-70.
- Glock, Christoph H., 2012. "The joint economic lot size problem: A review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 671-686.
- Hong, Ki-sung & Lee, Chulung, 2013. "Optimal time-based consolidation policy with price sensitive demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 275-284.
- Awudu, Iddrisu & Zhang, Jun, 2013. "Stochastic production planning for a biofuel supply chain under demand and price uncertainties," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 189-196.
- Sajadieh, Mohsen S. & Fallahnezhad, Mohammad Saber & Khosravi, Maryam, 2013. "A joint optimal policy for a multiple-suppliers multiple-manufacturers multiple-retailers system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 738-744.
More about this item
KeywordsJoint economic lot sizing Vendor-buyer coordination Shipment policy Pricing policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:45:y:2009:i:4:p:564-571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.